why do i feel like the only one unprepared? (1 Viewer)

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
and s2sophie...after austen in r 11 and 12.. i think i am so sick of it.. but nonetheless goodluck tomoz :p
lol thanks and you can never get sick of colin firth :p

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
Originally posted by s2ophie
OK back to studying, oh no wait fianl of Kath and Kim is on soon! hmmm what to do, what to do...!
How can you ask that question! Kath & Kim all the way ;) Think of it as a study break!

~QuEEN V~

OK back to studying, oh no wait fianl of Kath and Kim is on soon! hmmm what to do, what to do...!
HAHA...i love them too, kimmy lookatme?

i agree with u...he's gonna be in this movie called love actually...with hugh grant...hehe...

watch more tv

uuummmm i have a qn... can they seriously ask us to talk about all 3 prescribed texts? *starts to have panic attack*

they can't do that can they? can they?

and how come i cant find any past papers online, i'm looking everywhere...

Jinglebell

HSC
Originally posted by watch more tv
uuummmm i have a qn... can they seriously ask us to talk about all 3 prescribed texts? *starts to have panic attack*

they're the board of studies, they can do any irrational thing they want...but chances are they won't. i'm not making promises, but i douibt it would happen.

i'll second that...omg, less than 24 hours of dripping wet colin firth being considered educational...better go watch it again for old times sake:D

~QuEEN V~

Originally posted by watch more tv

and how come i cant find any past papers online, i'm looking everywhere...
I am srsly going to pray tonight that they don't ask for 3 prescribed...but the truth is my friend...that they can! Board of studies are cruel ppl and i can sooo see them pulling a stunt like that...just know briefly abt ur 3rd prescribed and if the worst happens at least you'll be prepared to an extent...

abt the past papers...welll dude i still have a whole lotta preparing to do before i even start looking at past papers...but from what i do know...i think only past HSC papers are online, nothing more

bails

Hmm yeah i think im screwed too, this is my last test so so cant b bothered to put in efforts, anyways im still decidin which related material to use, havnt studied either...yet...

watch more tv

alright.... so now im breathing again... phew. i think i know enough about the 3rd one i mean... hmm i can bluff thru maybe... but like... oh crap... board of studies is evil... at least its my last exam teehee

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by ~QuEEN V~
these stupiddddddddddddddd forums are soooo bloody addictive...and i thought MSN was bad!
hahah u think U are addicted! haha check out my post count.. haha and i am lyk in the top 30 list of most frequent mmembers..or whateer that list is called...

and yeah i am fecked..... i shoudl be editing my essay.. but no....iam on those forums.... lyk usuall.. hahaha

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I think what has made me feel less stressed for EE is that i have had a good class and a good teacher
Awww shucks lol. yeah I'm not as prepared as I wanted to be... I was going to try and prepare for the creative to some extent but now I think I will just take it as it comes. I need this unit as well and it's one of my stronger subjects but I have pretty much ignored it since the trials... I have been doing the same thing as Soph, reading over my old essays, so hopefully I will do OK.... I want a mark of 43+ so I'm crossing my fingers....

I'm just really over studying.... can't concentrate anymore.

~QuEEN V~

yeah but linda, ull still do okay in the end...i guess ur a B.O.S. junkie...haha...that sounds really saaaad...i shud be studying too...yet i am listening to stupid love songs

Batman

Batman has done zero study, save for reading over his trial paper.
Batman HASN'T READ ONE OF HIS PRESCRIBED TEXTS.
Batman doesn't know his related material.

Now lets all point and laugh at the poor soul who is going to die tomorrow at 9.25am.

~QuEEN V~

Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
yeah i srsli cant study soo unmotivated.. totalli
i know all to well what u mean, i think i prolly end up waking up early and cramming...

~QuEEN V~

Originally posted by Batman
Batman has done zero study, save for reading over his trial paper.
Batman HASN'T READ ONE OF HIS PRESCRIBED TEXTS.
Batman doesn't know his related material.

Now lets all point and laugh at the poor soul who is going to die tomorrow at 9.25am.
HAHA...u've kinda made me feel better...sorry if that's cruel...so what exactly are u planning to do batman...seeing that u r a superhero im sure u can find a way out...hahaha!!!

callmewhatuwant

Thays funny cos i could imagine batman sitting in an exam, trying to write out stuff, maybe leaning across to cheat then starts to yell out expletives cos hes screwed.

Then the Penguin comes in and whacks him over the head with an umbrella, then abruptly runs away.

Batman

What am i planning to do....

Well. Im planning to recite the essay i wrote for my trial despite what the question asks of me, and pray.

As for the creative bit, i tend to be able to bullshit well, i did extension two english and that has helped my creative side immensely. I dont need to study and never have studied for a creative section in any paper and have always come out on top

But as for the Question1.... its going to be interesting to see how many bricks in the exam room i can count whilst writing song lyrics down or something.

I dont need a UAI, so i guess i dont care

Im terrible muriel.

watch more tv

hooray for batman. i will think of you as i sit down and find myself in roughly the same position.

i'm really not into the creative writing idea... specially seeing as it could be anything... im very very very.... actually screw it, come 11.30 i wont have to do any school stuff ever again!

how many others have it as their last exam???

Batman

"Thays funny cos i could imagine batman sitting in an exam, trying to write out stuff, maybe leaning across to cheat then starts to yell out expletives cos hes screwed.

Then the Penguin comes in and whacks him over the head with an umbrella, then abruptly runs away."

BAHAHAHA. I may do that, and i will enlist one of my friends to dress as a penguin. I will leave the formal education system with a big bang.

Yeah its my last exam as well.

HOORAH

I got a concert on saturday as well as a party, gonna be mad.

Wow its 10:03pm and i havent studied yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)