why do i feel like the only one unprepared? (1 Viewer)

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by Batman
Batman has done zero study, save for reading over his trial paper.
Batman HASN'T READ ONE OF HIS PRESCRIBED TEXTS.
Batman doesn't know his related material.

Now lets all point and laugh at the poor soul who is going to die tomorrow at 9.25am.
hahaha yeha for batman! iam less worried now.. hahah

Originally posted by ~QuEEN V~
i know all to well what u mean, i think i prolly end up waking up early and cramming...

same here...

hey is it better to sleep late or get up really earli?

and eveyorn around meeh is going..haha i have finished!! and its sooo tampting...... blah

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Originally posted by callmewhatuwant
thanks to god its my last exam. no more school shit EVER again!
damn straight, It's over for me tomorrow too
YEOWWW

~QuEEN V~

welll linda my dear, i personally prefer waking up early and cramming...im not very good at all nighters, can never concentrate at all when i am sleepy...like NOW!!!

btw batman, i admire ur confidence in ur ability to bullshit!!! good on ya!

bails

Yay no more xams...well soon anyhow

Man im screwed i should prob go get some quotes or somefin...*sigh*

GOOD LUCK YALL!!!

watch more tv

go the all nighter! sleep ins are easier coz you've already done the study... or the cram... or the screwitim goingtobed anyway

Batman

I prefer to pull the all nighter, but then again, the all nighter turns into me turning on some music and looking through stupid forums instead of actually studying...

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
iam thinking of doing all nighters....cuz unlike Qeen v..i aint good at getting up earlier..it takes mehe abt 2 hrs to get up if i were meant to get up at 5... so yeah aint good..

the onli question i have with all ngithers is... my brain will totalli be scwed tomoz....

Batman

Coke my friends. If you are pulling an all nighter, drink coke to keep alert.

If you are getting up early, have coke as soon as you get out of bed, it gives u a sugar hit straight up and will wake you up right and proper

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss

the onli question i have with all ngithers is... my brain will totalli be scwed tomoz....
Yeah going TOTALLY without sleep probably isn't good particularly for an english subject heh
Over the past year, with countless one-nighter assessment tasks and exam cramming, i have developed an immunity of sorts to sleep deprivation :p as i'm sure many others have
I'll need about 3 hours of sleep though, should suffice

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by FadeToBlack
Yeah going TOTALLY without sleep probably isn't good particularly for an english subject heh
Over the past year, with countless one-nighter assessment tasks and exam cramming, i have developed an immunity of sorts to sleep deprivation :p as i'm sure many others have
I'll need about 3 hours of sleep though, should suffice
well lyk for subjects u dont really have to think properlli eg: biz studies and english paper 1..... its not a prob to do allnighters... and i have odne mna mani mani all ngihtres..as in zero hours of sleep... but with subjects such as maths... and ext 1 enlgihs... i dont think its a good idea to do a total all nighter..so i am going to resort to sleeping late and get up earli...

i shall resume study at 10.30 and hopefulli by then i am stressed enoguh to have some self discipline for my hsc sake! hahah

and btw fadetoblack..i have got ur wubble as my wallpaper.. ahhaha and it doesnt move..hence if u have those tits as ur original wallpaper..it wouldnt *move* either? ahhahah

Last edited:

kazerati

mmm cooooookkkeee....

yeh, so much for study!!!

im with the rest of you - 23 hours and ITS GONE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the best everyone!!! - for 2moro n forever..

p.s - forums forever!!! the actual and only procrastination that fools parents into believing youre really studying!!! thanx BoS!

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss

and btw fadetoblack..i have got ur wubble as my wallpaper.. ahhaha and it doesnt move..hence if u have those tits as ur original wallpaper..it wouldnt *move* either? ahhahah
wubble, lol
Yeh thats what happened to my tit-wallpaper experiment, heh...wouldn't move...i cried

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
Originally posted by kazerati
p.s - forums forever!!! the actual and only procrastination that fools parents into believing youre really studying!!! thanx BoS!
ahaha... sad.. but true.^^

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
meh... I'm always unprepared for Ext 1, in fact, this is the first time I seriously prepared for the exam...which made me realise just how unprepared i previously was.... oh well theres always hope.

Sleep > No Sleep

ilovemrchips

Originally posted by kazerati
the actual and only procrastination that fools parents into believing youre really studying!!! thanx BoS!
my folks have caught on....sharp lil blighters

so everytime someone cracks me up and i hafta actually lol, i can't and it just hurts like crazy.... ><

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Im getting up early tomorrow morning....Im not capable of all-nighters. Getting up at 6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)