Why do old men like me, rather than guys my own age? :O (1 Viewer)

photastic

HSC
Good possibilities:
1. Perhaps you look like their daughters and they're reminiscing their moments with them.
2. There was something behind you that looked appealing.
3. They might be thinking, "Wow, this girl ain't those hoes who wear no clothes:

Bad possibilities:
1. It's perv time :O
2. "Man, my first one looked like that ... ... insert something creepy"
3. Pedo man
4. "Wow, this is the first time I seen someone not male." (This could be a good possibility)
5. Idk, horny?

Last edited:

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Good possibilities:
1. Perhaps you look like their daughters and they're reminiscing their moments with them.
3. They might be thinking, "Wow, this girl ain't those hoes who wear no clothes:

Bad possibilities:
3. Pedo man
4. "Wow, this is the first time I seen someone not male." (This could be a good possibility)
5. Idk, horny?
wat

crex

HSC
N/A
or maybe they had mistaken u for an old hag cos u looked like one

so technically they were checking out someone their own age

lavender1001

HSC
Hellpppp. I know you think I am a strange person but I don't know who to ask! I can't ask my parents, so I'll ask here.
Like MOST(not all o the time), random OLD men I see staring at me, I look at them and they just stare. what the actual heck?
Guys my age don't really give a crap.
Can anyone help me on this issue? I'm like getting freaked out! what is the reason for this? I tried figuring it out but I don't get it helllppp :(:(
OMG I KNOW THOSW F33LS. I have the exact same problem!! Its so awkward... :'( 

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
This thread is slightly disturbing...

I prefer older women personally... not too old, obviously... but if they are a year or two older; 5 years at absolute most... you will probably attract my attention...

There is just something about younger women that is slightly off putting... for instance, they can be prima donnas; very immature at times, etc... That is not to say I wouldn't go for a younger girl, in fact, there are young women that can be very mature minded and a lot of fun to be around...

lolitaaa

HSC
This thread is slightly disturbing...

I prefer older women personally... not too old, obviously... but if they are a year or two older; 5 years at absolute most... you will probably attract my attention...
wat, you grad in 2007..

lolitaaa

HSC
or maybe they had mistaken u for an old hag cos u looked like one

so technically they were checking out someone their own age
:( stop it, you horCREX

Last edited:

lolitaaa

HSC
Good possibilities:

Bad possibilities:
3. Pedo man
5. Idk, horny?[/QUOTE]

^probably the last one lol I don't even know anymore :(

lavender1001

HSC
omg gurrrl we can relate! It's like annnooyyyinggg like it just pisses the shit out of me.
IKR!! Its so annoying when I have to catch the bus. While I wait, old men in cars keep craning their necks to stare at me and Im talking like mid-life to Gandalf aged. Its so weird!! One like 70 yo even opened his mouth and gaped at me when he drove past. The whole time, Im just standing there awkwardly and begging for the bus to come quicker. Ugh...Im not even that attractive, seriously. *cry*

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
wat, you grad in 2007..
and????? :blink2:

that's actually wrong as well... It was actually 2008... :)

and no, I don't perve on high school girls... that is just wrong... Have you ever thought you may be goating yourself into these situations... with the username of Lolitaaa I wouldn't discount that... :lol:

lolitaaa

HSC
and????? :blink2:

that's actually wrong as well... It was actually 2008... :)

and no, I don't perve on high school girls... that is just wrong... Have you ever thought you may be goating yourself into these situations... with the username of Lolitaaa I wouldn't discount that... :lol:
The username has nothing to do with it. Stop derailing omg
Wait my username has nothing to do with the film, if that's what you're thinking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)