Why do people wear sneakers if they're not exercising? (1 Viewer)

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
cunts like to think they are better than everybody else even though that most of the time they're usually the quiet retards who get treated like crap and don't stick up for them selves and therefore come on the internet to vent.
omg that's actually me

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
They are like wog shoes.

We are talking about runners. Those thick bulky shoes that don't seem slightly cool at all. The ones with the big laces.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Tbh wearing joggers are probably better for your overall health than most other shoes. Better support, etc.

I don't really care if people wear them or not. How dare people have different tastes and what not

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
Tbh wearing joggers are probably better for your overall health than most other shoes. Better support, etc.

I don't really care if people wear them or not. How dare people have different tastes and what not
+1

Why is there a thread on this? Lol

yoddle

is cool
HSC

How do you fastidious people classify these?
Under the classification "absolutely hideous"

I feel like I've been put in a time warp back to 1999 on this thread.
Admittedly I know some lovely people who wear jeans and sneakers, I just avoid looking at their feet or spending too much time with them in public places.

why do you people call joggers "sneakers"

is that an eastern suburbs thing
Well I always thought it was a Tasmanian thing, because vic and nsw friends never knew what i was talking about when i said the word 'sneakers', but apparently it's much more region-specific.

cantseecats

HSC
回复: Re: Why do people wear sneakers if they're not exercising?

Elements.. with jeans only.

CJS27

HSC
Sneakers are the only thing my Mum will let me wear when I drive...

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Is it legal to drive naked since it is your property?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
But if you were in the USA you could use the precedent set by that case where that woman saw a guy naked in his house and gave him the finger then tried to sue him.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
But if you were in the USA you could use the precedent set by that case where that woman saw a guy naked in his house and gave him the finger then tried to sue him.
but we're not in the USA now, are we.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I'm sure there has been a similar case in Australia.

q3thefish

HSC
and damn didnt know bos was still alive until about 5mins ago

Lentern

HSC
I used to do it quite a bit up until about two years ago, more or less shortly after I finished high school. I only really owned four sets of shoes at most given times back then, black leather for school and other formal occasions, slipper kind of things which I wore around the house, soccer boots; and a set of joggers. Not because we didn't have money or anything, on the contrary my mum would have been ecstatic if I asked to go shopping for shoes instead of being dragged about. But they were just shoes and for non demanding occasions all I saw the need for in a shoe was something relatively comfortable and innocuous. The idea of being at all judged on my shoes never perturbed me, the sort of people who might reach any sort of opinion based on their shoes would be superficial dolts whose respect wasn't worth chasing.

Then I got a job, quite a high paying one and whilst saving is good I was literally spending money on nothing. One Friday afternoon having effectively earned $1100 that week I went to Parramatta Westfield wanting to get some kind of indulgence for my marathon of pallet stacking I had done. I shopped for two hours and went home with a packet of chips and phone credit. Eventually I started getting upgrading the fashion I had slightly, and then more than slightly and along with it I came to care more concern about fashion. Now I own so many sets of casual shoes I would never wear joggers casually, if for no other reason, for fear of the casual shoes not getting use. I'm not proud of it though, I respect the highschool me more than the current one in this regard and am more inclined to make a positive judgement on the jogger wearer than the chuck wearer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)