Why do single chicks find guys in relationships appealing? (1 Viewer)

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
thrill of the chase. nothing else.

that applies to both guys in and out of relationships. tssss.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i dont think girls intentionally go out looking 4 guys in a relationship to chase after
sometimes you cant help how you feel towards someone
and on many occasions you tell yourself "i have to get over him"...hes got a g.f...or whatever

go up stairs and clean the dishes?
riiight...

SweetSeasons

HSC
I could never go for a guy with a gf. Sure i've had a crush on a guys with gf's but I've never made it known, and never done anything about my feelings. Just waited for them to pass. i'm actualy waiting for my feelings for one guy to pass at the mo. I didn't know he had a gf when i met him and that is usualy always the case for me.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I could never go for a guy with a gf. Sure i've had a crush on a guys with gf's but I've never made it known, and never done anything about my feelings. Just waited for them to pass. i'm actualy waiting for my feelings for one guy to pass at the mo. I didn't know he had a gf when i met him and that is usualy always the case for me.
when that happens i just wait it out too. it just gets messy and very not cool if you like a guy who's attached, better to just leave it as friends.

doodydo

HSC
N/A
apparently (...read it somewhere) that its because girls love to have a flirt with a guy that's "safe" ie. already in a relationship, or is out of bounds for some ungodly reason. its like a tease...and also the fact that girls often have the habit of naturally seeking out a resident flirt for the night just to make things fun even if they know that it isn't going anywhere. flattering themselves with forbidden attention?

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
I just don't get it!!?? Girls are for some reason more attracted to guys in relationships, they're apparently more "appealing"... Dumb bitches - Just go upstairs and fucken clean the dishes is what i say!

yeah that confuses the fuck out of me, but if its a long-term relationship, maybe girls feel that those guys have proven they can commit, girls like that, well respectable girls, sluts just want 2 week relationships.

*Barbie*

HSC
doodydo said:
apparently (...read it somewhere) that its because girls love to have a flirt with a guy that's "safe" ie. already in a relationship, or is out of bounds for some ungodly reason. its like a tease...and also the fact that girls often have the habit of naturally seeking out a resident flirt for the night just to make things fun even if they know that it isn't going anywhere. flattering themselves with forbidden attention?

i agree with that 2 some degree...
like for example there was this guy i got realli realli close 2 and there was some tension in the relationship @ times cz i dunno we were both single so it was like uh yeah... but then he and my besti started going out and boom, we were so much closer and realli gr8 friends, no tension, because i knew that 'hey he likes her she likes him, we're just friends'... nothing 2 worri about... much easier 2 deal with sumtimes... but on the other hand>>> if u like a guy who is taken and ur throwin urself his way... take 10 stepz back, wrong way gurl (...or guy :uhhuh: )
lol xoxox

jang

is not my real name
HSC
*Barbie* said:

i agree with that 2 some degree...
like for example there was this guy i got realli realli close 2 and there was some tension in the relationship @ times cz i dunno we were both single so it was like uh yeah... but then he and my besti started going out and boom, we were so much closer and realli gr8 friends, no tension, because i knew that 'hey he likes her she likes him, we're just friends'... nothing 2 worri about... much easier 2 deal with sumtimes...
wtf u on about
and wtf is with the colour
and wtf is with ur ID?

neways, my 2cents is: this is one randomass stereotype

*Barbie*

HSC
jang said:
wtf u on about
and wtf is with the colour
and wtf is with ur ID?

neways, my 2cents is: this is one randomass stereotype
lol hahahahahahahaha how funni :D :p

Yarg

HSC
what about...

chics who know you want them, but dont want you until you show signs of going for someone else, then you show them you want them and they run away again. Bitch,

S

Shuter

Argonaut said:
...But that attitude's not what they're looking for and you are likely to be branded a 'chauvanistic pig' if that's all you think women are good for.
Of course that's not all, they're also useful for sex.

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
If i was a chick I wouldnt date a guy who left a girl for me because although at the time it might be sweet or some shit who knows whether he will do it again

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i think its nice for a guy to be honest and leave a girl if they are attracted to some1 else, atleast they dont cheat on the relationship and instead break up with their girlfriend and folllow their heart, if i was a girl, i wouldnt date a guy that cheated tho, that would be something to worry about

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
I just don't get it!!?? Girls are for some reason more attracted to guys in relationships, they're apparently more "appealing"... Dumb bitches - Just go upstairs and fucken clean the dishes is what i say!
Most single guys are immature, sexist idiots who expect 'dumb bitches' to go out with them and 'just go upstairs and fucken clean the dishes'.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i like a guy who has a g/f and i dont expect anything to happen
and we are just friends
coz i respect the fact he has a g/f
i liked him before i knew he had a g/f so that has nothing to do with me liking him

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Most single guys are immature, sexist idiots who expect 'dumb bitches' to go out with them and 'just go upstairs and fucken clean the dishes'.
how did you come up with something as stupid as that? how can you say single guys are immature, does that mean guys that aren't are mature? because you know some guys can break up with their girlfriends and become single YET AGAIN!

HSC
Greenwood said:
how did you come up with something as stupid as that? how can you say single guys are immature, does that mean guys that aren't are mature? because you know some guys can break up with their girlfriends and become single YET AGAIN!
Read from the beginning. Do not stop until you get to the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)