Why do single chicks find guys in relationships appealing? (1 Viewer)

GSTARRAW

I just don't get it!!?? Girls are for some reason more attracted to guys in relationships, they're apparently more "appealing"... Dumb bitches - Just go upstairs and fucken clean the dishes is what i say!

GSTARRAW

mmm_sofay said:
people want what they cant have.
Sooooooooo true, but it's weird you know.. when they can have you they dont want you but when they cant have you they want you... Girls are fucked, no offence.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
guys also go for chicks in relationships - so therfore, guys are also fucked.
but no, its appealing, its the thrill of the game/chase to go for someone in a relationship.
so before you go around saying that chicks are fucked for going for guys in realtionships, think again, coz guys go for chicks in relationships aswell.

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Jeez, some girls don't go for guys in relationships.

For example, I stopped worshipping Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom the moment word got out they were involved with others. There are many people who respect the choices of others.

Having said that, I'm sure there are still many people who prefer danger, and the idea of what they "can't" have. Also, to female A who sees male A with female B will probably think male A has a greater value, as he has been judged worthy by another of her own kind (female B).

A

assman

ARABIANKNIGHT said:
I just don't get it!!?? Girls are for some reason more attracted to guys in relationships, they're apparently more "appealing"... Dumb bitches - Just go upstairs and fucken clean the dishes is what i say!
i agree. stupid bimbos. :mad:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Yay, stereotypes! What would we do without them?

S

Shuter

mmm_sofay said:
guys also go for chicks in relationships
No they don't, guys go for chics, whether they are in a arelationship or not plays no part except to maybe discourage them a little.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
God, you guys are stupid. Don't you think that maybe, the guys that are already in a relationship are very attractive and THAT's why girls like them?

stamos

sellout
HSC
yeah exactly

in general, guys who can maintain a good relationship aren't socially inept fuckups

that goes a long way

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Social psych's an awesome topic...

Some circles call this 'social proof'... as if you're taking the word of someone else. Something to do with trusting other peoples' judgement, maybe?

Another perpective (You'll have to excuse the one-sided perspective, girls...) is that while a guy has a girlfriend, he feels more confident and happy with himself. Girls, in my experience, are very attracted to levels of confidence, even up to the extent of cockiness (as long as there's equal parts of humour in the mix, too).

So, one could assume that when you're with your s/o, you feel more confident than when you're not, and that comes out in subtle ways -- your stride, the way you make eye contact with her and other guys, how you hold yourself... overall, the image you project..

Thoughts?

-Steve.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
maybe its cos so many guys are dicks and are willing to cheat on their girlfriends...and then its the 'other girls' fault even though the guy made out he was single

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
maybe its cos so many guys are dicks and are willing to cheat on their girlfriends...and then its the 'other girls' fault even though the guy made out he was single
It's always the girls fault. She should've been pleasing him better.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
Guys are such bastards.

;)

-Steve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)