why do you wear heels? (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
combination of make of the shoe and the heel height i reckon..i mean, the heel height would be fine IF the shoe was more comfortable..i dunno, i can never find comfy heels :(

that said, ballet flats are never perfect either..i just returned a pair today because they were pushing on the bone at the front of my foot too much!

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
I constantly trip in heels and my whole foot falls sideways. It frkn kills! But i'm totally unco which is probably why. Practice makes perfect i suppose.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
Then again some heels are really comfortable and don't hurt at all. I guess it depends on the structure of your foot and the structure of the heels. -shrug-

evilmonkii

HSC
I have a high tolerance to pain. I can wear heels get 20 blisters and tomorrow do the same thing. why? because it looks HOT. and im short 160cm. lol

rozymisty

HSC
Great thread. I dont wear heels that often coz im so unco. lol. Plus when I wear them I cant walk properly and I look even more demented lol.

One time when i was wearing a low heel stilleto, I was crossing a really busy intersection and rolled my ankle, which was so embarrashing coz it was peak hour traffic. Thankfully I managed to stay upright and not fall over completely. But it was soooo embarrashing.

I too hate trying to walk down stairs in heels, no matter how high they are, coz i dont like that clunking noise they make, i dont want attention being drawn to me. Plus im scared that the heels are slippery and that ill fall over-hm at least my fat arse will somewhat cushion the fall lol.

When i went to Melbourne, I walked down from the markets down to the Regent Theatre and my feet were aching! And it doesnt help when my feet are sweating lots and its hard to get a grip-thats mostly when i get blisters. But then after the show, after standing at the stage door for a bit for nothing, we went down the street and i got a cramp and i was like bloody hell, and just said stuff it, and walked bare foot the rest of the way, trying to look out for needles or something-i dindt know what could be around lol.

But yeah i cant walk in them, and i dont know how people can dance in them! That woudl be so hard to balance in them and stuff!

Plus i cant wear them for long periods either, coz my feet pronate (roll in) and ive already got scolosis and stuff so yeah, long periods= very painful feet. But its good whne you get them off and you can stretch them...not good though if you have blisters and have to have a shower-ouch the pain factor!! But mostly when i wear them, its my little toes that bear the brunt of the pain lol

And they arent good for your ankles and knees and back-if you wear them all the time you can get a very high risk of arthritis and eventually get joint replacements.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
i'm unco too, so no heels for me. The last time i wore heels, coz i'm not used to the angle of the shoe and the heel height, i had such major blisters... so painful, but i guess if you keep wearing them then you get used to it. But, just walking in heels for 10 minutes is pure hell for me.

yeah, im more of a cavas-wearing, flipflop donning, ballet-flat owning person... man, my feet are gonna kill when it's formal time.

rozymisty

HSC
haha yeah, lots of girls just end up not wearing the heels. I only had a slightly high heel, not really high so i was fine.

I too am a thong wearing chick, but I really need to start wearing supportive shoes, coz i sometimes get these sharp sudden pains in my feet which is really painful and stops me in my tracks for a few seconds until the pain goes down.

I like wearing heels in tht it makes me feel taller, coz im only 162cm and smallest in teh family. My sister and brothers who are like 2-6yrs younger than me are taller than me lol.

mzduxx2006

HSC
Skeeta said:
1. I am extremely short
2. They make your legs look better/thinner/defined
3. They are beautiful :shy:
4. Easy way to dress up an outfit
I Second that motion....i love heels. :D

Pace_T

HSC
i dont wear heels (obviously lol) but i think they make even average looking girls so sexy!!

rozymisty

HSC
haha im one of those average looking girls, and hm it does draw attention if you dont know how to walk in heels lol

amyg238

HSC
I dress abit tomboyish so I feel stupid in heels.

That said, my mum forced me to wear some when I got invited to a formal. I felt sooo stupid, even though ever other girl had them on too. To make things worse, the stupid friends of my date dragged us all through the city and I was so bad at walking, especially in Hyde Park.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
i wear heels to make my legs look longer=]
i have 3 pairs of flats all up.. other than havi's
should be bad but hey..

2curvy4u

HSC
Hmm... I wear heels to make my legs look longer, and because I need the height... :p My mum is a very short Greek lady, and all my ancestors were most likely very, very short... Thankfully I'm not as short as my mum, I've noticed that the offspring of Greeks are getting taller with each generation, THANK GOODNESS! :p But yes, I need the height, and heels just sound good, esp. when walking on tiles or something. xD

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
some clothes even look waaaay nicer with heels :uhhuh:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I wear hob-nailed boots with 5 inch soles and metal casing around my entire foot.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ItsColinoOo0o said:
i think that heels makes girls look hotter and taller =D
isnt that the whole point of girls wearing heels?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)