Why have you had a detention? (1 Viewer)

madharris

HSC
N/A
In year 7, about 20 of us locked a kid in a locker (he was willing to do it)
All of us got a Saturday detention (including the kid who got locked in the locker! Hahahahaaa!)

In chem, we got detention for having water fights with pipettes

In music, we got detention for bringing one of those small pipettes/dropper things to class as well as a water bottle and spraying the teacher with it

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
All of us got a Saturday detention (including the kid who got locked in the locker! Hahahahaaa!)
Haha, the best!

enoilgam

HSC
Have you had a detention enoilgam?
Once in Year 8 for supposedly not completing an assignment (I did, the teacher just never received it even though I submitted it online). In years 11 and 12 I was slapped with a whole bunch of sport detentions (ranging from 1 week to forever) for repeatedly jigging sport. It actually worked out well, because the teacher who took sport detention was my Modern teacher and he let us study instead of writing lines.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
got a detention for throwing chip packets into the back of the piano.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

In chem, we got detention for having water fights with pipettes

In music, we got detention for bringing one of those small pipettes/dropper things to class as well as a water bottle and spraying the teacher with it
Ahahahh!

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
Once in Year 8 for supposedly not completing an assignment (I did, the teacher just never received it even though I submitted it online). In years 11 and 12 I was slapped with a whole bunch of sport detentions (ranging from 1 week to forever) for repeatedly jigging sport. It actually worked out well, because the teacher who took sport detention was my Modern teacher and he let us study instead of writing lines.
Lol jigged sport and got a call home, parents were like death staring me while on the phone.

enoilgam

HSC
Lol jigged sport and got a call home, parents were like death staring me while on the phone.
They didnt call home for sport detention at my school - but realistically, I dont think my parents would have done anything.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
my parents didnt do anything as well but the phone call said he jigged from school and didnt mention sport.

studybuddy101

HSC
never had a detention, teachers were always really cool and i'm pretty loveable so it works nicely #confidence

iStudent

HSC
after school detention for not crossing at the lights...
and this was when i was in year 10

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
lol i do that all the time when principal is outside, #eshayz

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
some lads at my school sprayed deodorant onto a lighter, nek minit, school on fire, jk but got suspended i think.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
In year 7, we've pranked called a motor salesplace from a payphone from our school. They called our parents in. lol

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
some1 at uws burnt down a building coz he failed i heard.

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad
In year 10, my entire roll call class was kept in detention for lunch time (not allowed to eat anything or do anything) partly because the teacher hated my class and because most of the class didn't bring school uniform to change back into after our PE class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)