Why is everyone going to UNSW? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeWorld

HSC
You just said the only uni I'm capable of...don't make yourself look stupid anymore, it's humiliating.

germansuplex

HSC
You just said the only uni I'm capable of...don't make yourself look stupid anymore, it's humiliating.
Can't you see I'm trying to redirect your own ideas about UWS against yourself?

Lol, perhaps you should stop...really...You're putting a show for us here, and it's entertaining.

kooltrainer

HSC
I go to unsw but i say (just to make u feel better) usyd internet connection is faster than any i've seen.. Its recorded 106mb download and 74mb upload.

whereas in unsw, its about 30mb or less..
but all this depends on time of day and amount of people using em..
Howver, not to cloud ur judgement, this occurences of speed disparency may only be one of the few seconds that occur in a 24hr day .. so in the end, unsw wins
: )
I've only heard of the mythically large download speeds of Sydney... but that's the first actual piece of proof I've seen. Nice.
actually, an update, its 800mb ..

Attachments

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
^ gigabit <3

DW, we'll all have this if the NBN kicks in at the highest level (like they're promising to deliver)

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
i think maturity tests should have been included in the calculation of the atar......

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Google top unis' in aus and around the world, ANU beats all, followed by sydney and melbourne. Unsw aint close so I don't know what you're on about kid.
I notice he still hasn't responded to this. Too busy arguing with germansuplex...

FreeWorld

HSC
To stupid catface and shadowdude asian cunts I said I don't care, I'm going where the hot chicks at obviously something you both not interested in wankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)