Why Sex is better than Love (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Thomas Briollet
  • Start date
T

Thomas Briollet

essay by Thomas briollet
When I was young I used to love watching the replay of the 70's "dating game" show. Three nearly identical blonde sat on the side of the chrysanthemum as a lovely young wallpapered divider interviewed them on the other side.
"A player No. 1: What qualities do you look at a man?"
"Player number 2: What is the most crazy thing you have done? Now recall that we are here on national television!"
The crowd proudly flattering way.
After the show, lucky bachelors to choose from three candidates for his dreams and two dates were forced to spend a camel or man-made with pure debauchery at night.

I do not know if the dating is really a game, what awards? True love? Mutually beneficial? A profitable relationship to endure pre-marital agreement?

In any case, everything begins with gender and human desire to reproduce, even if it is no longer the need to promote fertility. Sex in itself is good, of course, but may lead to "herpes, gonorrhea, and something called relationships, this annoying thing." This is a big Ali ġ a major part of the Ali G show the wise words, in the spirit of his I am determined to create a teaching device, there will be another day as an "emotional contraception," the disease of love, we call for the protection.

I know I should not be so cynical. In fact, I'm not really mad at all, only my heart, dreams have been beaten by a stick, seizing the bird flu, and will be bedridden the next 3 months while nursing itself back to health.

I think this is from the outset doomed to failure. At first, Amy is just like a delicious piece of ass. A bite, she was addicted to - Amy is now hope that the whole damn pie.

Stupid girl, all this will not happen if she played it safe and bring her back with no. However, I know that it is almost impossible - I wear my heart on my sleeve and my chastity belts to easily hang 'in my neck. Sometimes, I may be a bit predatory behavior, but in reality I just want to do is to love and be loved. In my appeal, I see far and near, the establishment of the upper and lower shirt dress, through the World Wide Web, according to my bed ...

The results continue to come to the same: they say you, you, you. Amy - my dear, you are screwed.

Thomas Briollet
:uhoh:

Ziva

Banned
HSC
love doesnt exist so obviously

sex > a hollywood notion that does not exist

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
I really don't get how someone can let someone enter her when she doesn't have feelings for him and vice versa?!?

Malfoy-Sama

HSC
sex is just a part of love... to cement it more deeply with the two people involved

its nothing compared to love as a whole

sex will never be emotionally fulfilling on its own

just physical gratification and thats it

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
sex is just a thrilling experience like a roller coaster except most people jizz at the end of the ride.

party

HSC
sex is just a part of love... To cement it more deeply with the two people involved

its nothing compared to love as a whole

sex will never be emotionally fulfilling on its own

just physical gratification and thats it

+ 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)