• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

why the fascination? (4 Viewers)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Che08 said:
its pleasurable for guys being on the recieving and giving ends.. but in the way of orgasm - it just doesnt work for us females.
You only enjoy sex when you have an orgasm?

Che08

HSC
sca said:
Actually, vaginal pleasure receptors can be stimulated via the anus in some females (it's something around 1 in 5)
On the correct angle blah blah yeah ive heard the story.. never heard from a reliable female that its actually worked - and its never worked for me. i mean i guess physics shows its possible.. but it'd have to be a pretty odd angle and i seriously doubt the male in this story would like anal in that way..

Graney said:
You only enjoy sex when you have an orgasm?
no.. but id be lying if i didnt say the orgasm is nearly always the best part of having sex.

Evilo

HSC
Che08 said:
Yeah.. so like i said previously.. its pleasurable for guys being on the recieving and giving ends.. but in the way of orgasm - it just doesnt work for us females.
its not an assumption.. its fact.

And the girls your talking about who like it.. probably just say that because they dont want their guy to feel like he cant do it - if its something he really enjoys.. or they enjoy being dominated..

but for pleasure.. yeh - doesnt work.
I spose its a 'tit-for-tat' then if you don't enjoy it. I mean, you might let your boyfriend do it to you, but then he has to give something back that pleasures you.

sca

HSC
Che08 said:
On the correct angle blah blah yeah ive heard the story.. never heard from a reliable female that its actually worked - and its never worked for me. i mean i guess physics shows its possible.. but it'd have to be a pretty odd angle and i seriously doubt the male in this story would like anal in that way..

no.. but id be lying if i didnt say the orgasm is nearly always the best part of having sex.
So basically, I'm meant to assume that what goes for you goes for everybody?

:rolleyes:

Russdog

russell
HSC
sca said:
Usually because it's a tighter oriface, or out of curiosity in trying something new.

...or because you're making an assumption based on a handful of guys, whilest ignoring the equally large handful of girls whom enjoy it.
true dat. i'd only give it to her that way if she wanted me to. i prefer a nice big vag tbh.

Che08

HSC
sca said:
So basically, I'm meant to assume that what goes for you goes for everybody?

:rolleyes:

im not trying to make you assume anything.. :rolleyes: im simply discussing the question asked of me which was whether or not i only like sex when i have an orgasm..

This post was (even though not stated originally)intended for males who are interested in anal, who felt like helping me out by explaining why they like it/the idea of it. Since ive experienced it and am struggling to understand why so many males like it. Not so that females who havnt tried it and have admitted they probably wouldnt like it can try to convince me that its pleasurable and i shouldnt be generalising. :cool:

Last edited:

sca

HSC
Che08 said:
im not trying to make you assume anything.. :rolleyes: im simply discussing the question you asked me which was whether or not i only like sex when i have an orgasm..

Actually, Graney asked. Or at least thought s/he was putting forward a rhetorical question. I'm really not that interested in knowing.

This post was (even though not stated originally)intended for males who are interested in anal, who felt like helping me out by explaining why they like it/the idea of it. Since ive experienced it and am struggling to understand why so many males like it. Not so that females who havnt tried it and have admitted they probably wouldnt like it can try to convince me that its pleasurable and i shouldnt be generalising. :cool:
I'm relatively open about sex (amongst other things, but that's the one that's unusual), so I'm generally the one people of either sex in my social group come to for private discussions on the matter.

Thus I'm not a man who enjoys anal, but I'm privy to the motivations of many who are.

Like I said, a tighter oriface, experimentation. Then yes, domination I suppose.

I also think my questioning your generalisations was valid to answering your question. If you ask why something is, and I believe some of your assumptions in asking the question are not, then I'm going to point out what I don't consider to be true in providing the answer.

Che08 said:
What is the fascination of males to use the back door?
I mean seriously i just dont understand.. are all guys under the misconception that its pleasurable for a girl?? :rolleyes:
Or is it like when you dont want it for yourself because that would be "gay" but your interested nonetheless?

:hammer: Lets come to a conclusion on this thing!!
You don't say "some guys", you state males as a collective term, and that you are under the impression all guys think women enjoy it via a question.

Che08

HSC
lol ^^ okay so you read into what i was saying in a way it wasnt intended..

I agree i said males - and probably should've written some males.. so i guess im guilty of generalising- .. but just so you know, that comes from my experience of one ex-bf telling me he would 'give up vag sex altogether if he was offered it' and after asking my male friends, and other people i have been with intimately the answer from ALL was that they like it, but cant explain why. - THIS being the complete motivation for this thread.

But as for the ALL GUYS.. comment i was actually asking all the guys if this was true? Meaning i was looking for a guy to come out and say 'no.. im one of the guys that likes Vag Sex better.' (Which thanks to some who understood the question i have had that answered.)

I agree you sound like your very open when it comes to discussing sex with either gender.. so your answer of tighter, experimentation and dominance is an answer that has helped to explain this to me. so thanks for that. AND to everyone else who has answered this question.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Che08 said:
l
But as for the ALL GUYS.. comment i was actually asking all the guys if this was true? Meaning i was looking for a guy to come out and say 'no.. im one of the guys that likes Vag Sex better.' (Which thanks to some who understood the question i have had that answered.)
Riet said:
Mainly out of curiousity. I didn't find it particularly good. Vaginas ftw.
Happy?

sca

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
a lapdance is so much better when the stripper is crying
Man, if you were on my forum you'd be so warned three times and out.

sca

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
for what?
short, spammy, offensive posts?

although I wasn't being overly serious with the comment, as I don't even remember your posts. I'm just in the middle of warning members atm as there's a bunch that have only posted comments like that.

Last edited:

Russdog

russell
HSC
Che08 said:
but just so you know, that comes from my experience of one ex-bf telling me he would 'give up vag sex altogether if he was offered it'
then stop going out with dudes with little dicks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)