Why the hell are you little bitches on here stressing now? (1 Viewer)

at_the_drive_in

I have modern history 2morrow and your on here trying to find essays for journeys now!...amongst other things.

ugh..

RELAX this is the preliminary board isnt it?

you shouldnt be working now enjoy what freedom you have.

you dont need to be on here giving a sht, the hsc is overrated anyway.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Stressing? No, I'm going to own the HSC. That's not something to stress about.

muzzling

HSC
Don't mean to sound patronising, but ugh.. you kids piss me off...
You may be enthusiastic about the HSC now, claiming you're going to own it, but wait until you do work all year, then do Trials, then are expected to push through and keep working, then cram and study your ass off all day everyday for your HSC exams.. It's a lot harder than you think it is, so dont get too cocky, no matter what your prelim results are.
Sidenote, i LOVE the mars volta!! :D great music!
And Jamil, Mars isn't going to fail his HSC.. he's sitting at his computer. It's the fools who go into their exams high as a kite who flunk out.
I still can't believe you're all looking for journeys essays.. thats insane.

sub

hahaha, muzzling, let em find out the hard way.

srsly, i hope ur enthusiasm doesnt run out. if it doesnt u'll be fine, but dont count ur chickens b4 they hatch...shit has a tendency to happen unannounced

7th Sign

HSC
shit as if i cant stress i got all these assignments to do like wood work which is killing me .......

S

Sheehan :)

nooooo.....ill think ill just take it sersly from now

at_the_drive_in

"exactly... pffff, if u wanna fail ur hsc.. go ahead"

haha oh god i cant wait til you turn 18 or something happens and ur all like hmmm hsc over here.....awesome party large bottle of beam/beer/passion pop/..goon, eww hmmm what to do what to do?

you sound like a total toss.

and just as a little aside consider this. i filled 6 folders with summarised notes for every subject, and when i sat down for stuvac i didnt touch my so lovingly prepared papers at all, i just went to my trial paper summarised what i'd written and did that for other essays.

MORAL: what your doing now and being a massive faget about isnt going to help you in 12 months time.

malkin86

HSC
They're allowed to be stressed. I believe it's universally agreed that Journeys are ****. However, it would be appreciated if no-one went out of their way to annoy anyone else.

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Hey, year 12 is one of the best years of your life.. + at the end of it you get 3 months of NOTHING. (for me it was almost 4!) Literally NOTHING!

There's a lot to look forward to, just keep it all in perspective (three months of nothing...)

mack

Banned
HSC
I agree. As long as you work consistently, not constantly, you will be more than fine. No need to stress. Those 4 months of nothing are a week away for me!

KarmaKitten

HSC
Yeah, its true

you might think that you will be able to get on top of things etc, but even if you try hard, you will stress through out year 12, you will have assessments. half yearlies. trials. the hsc
etc etc
there is no time!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
The_mars_volta said:
"exactly... pffff, if u wanna fail ur hsc.. go ahead"

haha oh god i cant wait til you turn 18 or something happens and ur all like hmmm hsc over here.....awesome party large bottle of beam/beer/passion pop/..goon, eww hmmm what to do what to do?

you sound like a total toss.

and just as a little aside consider this. i filled 6 folders with summarised notes for every subject, and when i sat down for stuvac i didnt touch my so lovingly prepared papers at all, i just went to my trial paper summarised what i'd written and did that for other essays.

MORAL: what your doing now and being a massive faget about isnt going to help you in 12 months time.
dude! that won't happen to me. i am only 16 now, and by the time i reach hsc, i'll still be 17 ( i know its a real duh..). so no beer to bother me, but hopefully no partys, and i know, as if that's gonna happen?! :p

don't worry, i've already filled 2 folders, and i'm barely through 2 weeks of year 12 LOL :D

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
LOL All these people telling us we'll stress and find ti hard and hate it and such. Great moral support. Psychologically, if you keep reinforcing that idea, it WILL eventuate.

Do I sound naive in saying that I honestly believe year 12 will not be hard, but a good challenge? Oh, your heart must bleed for me. Give it a rest.

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
JamiL said:
lol at slide rule, :D.... it over-rated, in that every1 thinks its so hard. put the effort in and u will prevail... its a simple 1 + 1=2 i.e effort + will to do well = good uai :D
whats that link in ur sig?

mack

Banned
HSC
Slide Rule said:
LOL All these people telling us we'll stress and find ti hard and hate it and such. Great moral support. Psychologically, if you keep reinforcing that idea, it WILL eventuate.

Do I sound naive in saying that I honestly believe year 12 will not be hard, but a good challenge? Oh, your heart must bleed for me. Give it a rest.
Your attitude is good. View exams not as a daunting doomsday event, but look forward to them. Imagine how it's going to feel after you've kicked everyone's ass.

One word of warning though: Don't get complacent. It sounds ironic, but one of the biggest dangers in yr 12 is doing well. No matter how well you do, always try to improve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)