Wife burns off husbands penis (1 Viewer)

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
'Penis burning' wife accused of murder,
August 28, 2009

A jealous wife who allegedly set her husband's penis on fire will answer a murder charge in October.

Rajini Narayan appeared briefly in the Adelaide Magistrates Court today, charged with the murder of her husband.

The mother of three allegedly set fire to the genitals of her husband, Satish Narayan, in December last year.

Mr Narayan suffered major burns in the blaze and died several weeks later.

The fire also gutted the family's home in Unley, leaving a damage bill of $1 million.

A previous court hearing in January heard Narayan had told neighbours: "I'm a jealous wife, his penis should belong to me, I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else ... I didn't mean this to happen."

In court on Friday, the case against Narayan, 44, was adjourned until October 30, when she will answer charges of murder, arson and endangering life.

Justified action?

Last edited:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
LOL, just as bad as the two blokes fighting and one "losing his cock to a bite".

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
She'll be convicted, whether or not she claims ownership.

Garygaz

HSC
She was definitely in the right, how dare he not let her burn his penis to mark it as her territory. WOMAN RIGHTS

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
He must have cheated.

its actually not that shocking. My money is on they were:

1) Muslim

2) Hindu

3) Hindu wanting to be Muslim

whateverrrr

Banned
HSC
thats what you expect for being curry or sri-lankan. Man thats just fucked up huh.

HSC
N/A
This is the result of permitting women's rights to take a strangehold over our phalluses, in this most unerect of societies. The women of today have a firm grip over our penii and are leading us around like weak dogs - penis in hand. Hawt as that may be, imho, it is high time that we ensure that we retain control over the situation, while giving the illusion that the women are still in control of our most prominent members. Women cannot run society: When they do they set fire to our manhood. WE MUST FIGHT BACK. VIVA LA REVOLUCIONE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)