wii..again! (1 Viewer)

sladehk

le random
HSC
i heard of a great deal or somethign with toy'r'us for liek 520 you get wii pack + extra remote and zelda. can anyone confirm that?

hmmm 120 f or remote + zelda seems alright

Riviet

HSC
N/A
The_highwayman said:
I have only just noticed how long Zelda is as a game. just when u think it's over you discover a whole new secret world.

It's great value for money. :p
Yeah there's alot more in Hyrule than you really think. Quite a few items to collect too I must say. And I'm still playing, trying to take my time so the fun lasts longer. :D

Last edited:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Uncle Jonny said:
ahhhhhh GL BALAHAUHBWIUFJHWF

SPOILERS PLEASE
QFMFT
Some of us like to explore everything and are therefore not that far into the game.
That's my excuse anyway :eek:

doingHSC

HSC
i think most jb hi-fi stores got stock in today and I got it from Mt Druitt :D, they're selling it for $388. They were out of zelda though :(.

sladehk

le random
HSC
does it still?
i better not have missed the second shipment

stazi

Nightman
HSC
just wondering if any are confirmed to be available anywhere. Think I'll get one in the next week or so.

sladehk

le random
HSC
macq eb is saying like early feb if lucky but generally mid feb when i preordered 2 days ago

stazi

Nightman
HSC
argh. been ringing around and everyone says that it'll take until around week 2 of february to get more in

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Holy crap! I called Myer Bondi Junction and they said they have 2 left. They're putting one away for me. Yay.

HSC
finally picked up my free game from myer. they were meant to give away 'gt pro series' or whatever, as part of a myerone promotion, but they didn't have any left, so i got to choose a free game. i wanted warioware, but they didn't have it, so i got tony hawk's downhill jam instead :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)