Wii (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Just bought Wii Play today. $80 and it came with a free remote (not really free as it makes up 7/8 of the cost).

I can't get enough of the shooting mini game!

HSC
I've got Rayman and Madden 07, and they're both pretty good.
My brother mainly plays the NFL one, my sister loves Rayman, and I prefer Wii Sports. :eek:
I might try and get my parents to get me Zelda for my birthday, you all seem to love it.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Riviet said:
Just bought Wii Play today. $80 and it came with a free remote (not really free as it makes up 7/8 of the cost).

$80 :confused: :confused:
I got mine for $64 at JB Hi-Fi

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Wow nice deal bazookajoe! The separately sold remotes at EB cost 70. =\

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I've got Rayman and Madden 07, and they're both pretty good.
My brother mainly plays the NFL one, my sister loves Rayman, and I prefer Wii Sports. :eek:
I might try and get my parents to get me Zelda for my birthday, you all seem to love it.
Seriously go top yourself now. Why on earth would anyone buy a wii without Zelda?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Zelda is like, THE game. Pointless to get one at launch without it, unless they're sold out. But there should be stock now, GET IT FOR GODS SAKE

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Riviet said:

I hate Wii play, it's terrible.
The extra $10 or whatever isn't good value.
Everyone who doesn't like games that are bad should get the Wiimote on it's own.

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i wasnt happy with the fact that i paid an extra $5 for wii play (for the package). wii play sucks balls

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I honestly can't wait for Super Mario Galaxy to come out, and they better not fuck it up with that blue coin or LOL LET'S MAKE EVERY WORLD LOOK THE SAME faggotry that was in Sunshine. I want something that'll make me feel like the 10 year old who just unwrapped his 64 again, and N64 platformers were just so addictive :eek:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
First time I played Mario on 64.
Easily one of the greatest feelings evah :eek: I can't wait for Smash Bros. Brawl either, both it and Mario Galaxy will be major foundations in the Wii's success

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
bazookajoe said:
First time I played Mario on 64.
Easily one of the greatest feelings evah :eek: I can't wait for Smash Bros. Brawl either, both it and Mario Galaxy will be major foundations in the Wii's success
NES and SNES versions were GOLD!!!!

damn kids these days...

Riviet

HSC
N/A
bazookajoe said:
I can't wait for Smash Bros. Brawl either
Yeah I also can't wait for Brawl, been a big fan of the previous two. At the moment I'm holding onto my money, awaiting for more games to be released. :D

Guernica

HSC
I got $400 eb games voucher today as a present. So annoying that my store doesn't have any instore :(
I want my wii.

HSC
Argh, there's no nunchuck's anywhere. Hope i dont have to wait too long to get another one.

At least ive got a wii though. :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
for all those interested, there will be an adapter available soon (o/seas) that will allow you to go online on the wii without the need for a wireless router. There are two options:
1) LAN adapter (plug your internet cable into the adapter, and then into your wii's USB)
2) Wireless link (plug the internet into your computer, this adapter into your USB and it'll emit a wireless signal).

Both will cost under $50 including shipping. I'll post a link once it's up on the site im an affil of. Or ill see if i can get in bulk from them to get a discount

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Oh I forgot to mention, third party component cables are out, I bought some at K-Mart last week.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
stazi said:
2) Wireless link (plug the internet into your computer, this adapter into your USB and it'll emit a wireless signal).

Both will cost under $50 including shipping. I'll post a link once it's up on the site im an affil of. Or ill see if i can get in bulk from them to get a discount
Wait so how does this option work exactly, you plug the adapter into the Wii wireless port? I thought the Wii already had a wireless adapter inside it.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
no - you plug the adapter into your computer if you dont have a wireless modem. that way you can connect your wii via its wireless port

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)