Will a subject I failed still be recorded on my HSC? (1 Viewer)

e__llie

HSC
I'm doing 11 units and my 11th is SOR1 and I did really badly like ranked 67/71 badly and I did nowhere as bad as that in any of my other subjects so I know it won't be counted towards my ATAR but I wanted to know if that horrible mark will be shown on my HSC record because if a university or job sees that they'll defiantly ask questions.

integral95

HSC
I'm doing 11 units and my 11th is SOR1 and I did really badly like ranked 67/71 badly and I did nowhere as bad as that in any of my other subjects so I know it won't be counted towards my ATAR but I wanted to know if that horrible mark will be shown on my HSC record because if a university or job sees that they'll defiantly ask questions.
Universities wouldn't really care about a horrible mark like that especially if it isn't counted. They only care about ATAR and the marks that are relevant for the degree you would study e.g Math degrees may take your math marks into account.

Lol you would have separate certificates for each subject you do so just show those instead if you're looking at jobs :p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)