WILL I GET BEAT BY MY PARENTS?! (atar estimate pls) (1 Viewer)

toemayray

HSC
Hi. i got ethnic parents. Will i get my ass beat? (they want me to get 97+)
Realistically idk if its gonna be that way. (probably gonna get 94-96 if im lucky but IDK please help me)

My school is ranked usually from the 60s to 50s.

Economics: (3 b6s in 2022)
8/12, 79.4%

English Advanced: (20 b6s in 2022)
7/100, my overall internals mark is 84.148%

Mathematics Advanced: (15 b6s in 2022)
8/52, 77.766%
Lowkey feel like i did kind of booty in the HSC exam LMFAO

Studies of Religion II: (9 b6s)
10/90, 89%

French Continuers: (0-1 b6)
1/3, 88.807%
I also dont feel like i did as spectacularly as i'd wanted to in the hsc

French Extension: (0-1 b6)
1/1, 87.236% (I'm taking this mark w a HUGE grain of salt because I'm highly suspicious my teacher marked me too kindly)
(again I also dont feel like i did super well as i wanted to in hsc)

THIS WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME ! thank u so much again :)

Last edited:

weedlord420

HSC
Hi. i got ethnic parents. Will i get my ass beat? (they want me to get 97+)
Realistically idk if its gonna be that way. (probably gonna get 94-96 if im lucky but IDK please help me)

My school is ranked usually from the 60s to 50s.

Economics: (3 b6s in 2022)
8/12, 79.4%

English Advanced: (20 b6s in 2022)
7/100, my overall internals mark is 84.148%

Mathematics Advanced: (15 b6s in 2022)
8/52, 77.766%
Lowkey feel like i did kind of booty in the HSC exam LMFAO

Studies of Religion II: (9 b6s)
10/90, 89%

French Continuers: (0-1 b6)
1/3, 88.807%
I also dont feel like i did as spectacularly as i'd wanted to in the hsc

French Extension: (0-1 b6)
1/1, 87.236% (I'm taking this mark w a HUGE grain of salt because I'm highly suspicious my teacher marked me too kindly)
(again I also dont feel like i did super well as i wanted to in hsc)

THIS WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME ! thank u so much again :)
You doctor yet? Talk to me when you doctor!

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Ça fait toujours plaisir de voir des élèves qui ont étudié le français pour leur bac !

Given this information, your performance seems to be consistent with an ATAR between 94.5 and 96. There is a chance that you may be able to exceed this estimate (closer to 97), although that will heavily depend on your performance in your HSC exams, since they contribute the remaining 50% of your overall HSC marks.

English Advanced appears to be your best-performing subject. This is good because it means that it will likely make a very positive contribution to your ATAR.

Much of the same can be suggested regarding your position in Mathematics Advanced, Studies of Religion II, French Continuers and French Extension. This means that these subjects are also likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR. The fact that you placed first in French Continuers is also good because its means that the moderation process can work to your advantage if you also achieve the highest HSC exam mark in your cohort, allowing you to maximise the contribution that this subject can make to your ATAR.

This leaves us with Economics, your position in which is favourable, although perhaps not to the extent of your other subjects. Based on this, this subject can make a positive contribution to your ATAR, although it may not be as significant as that made by the rest of your subjects.

Overall, you seem to be on track with your own expected ATAR range. As I mentioned, whether you will be able to achieve a 97+ ATAR will depend on how well you did in your HSC exams.

I hope this helps! :D

@jimmysmith560 is he gonna get beat up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)