• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Will the Panthers make the Grand Final? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Well, I think that they will.

Note: I'm not a league person at all... I was, long ago, but then I realised that there were/are better sports out there...

Last edited:

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
its possible, see how they go in the playoffs first. they might chuck a warriors in the final.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
hmm.. i predict a raiders/panthers final.... i may be somewhat biased to the raiders.. but they played good this year...
and the final score will be 18-12 raiders over the panthers

cakes

hi
HSC
It will be a roosters / panthers final... and the ROOSTERS will win it!! :D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by cakes
lol
love ya too loz!!
its anne btw!! ahahah
Hahahaha!!! Duuuuuuuuuuude what brings you here?!?!

bluesbreaker

Harbringer of Entropy
HSC
Bulldogs or Rooters will win.

If Knights had their players, there isn't a team in the world that can beat them.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
remember roosters have quite a few out too, so these what if scenarios are a bit pointless...

Generator

HSC
N/A
LOL!
It's always funny when a fan uses the 'Oh, we had a few of our regular players out through injury' excuse.
Too bad for that team, I say. It's all part of the game, and the team that wins is always the best team on the day.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
i watched that panthers vs eels game, they were awesome. the upcoming finals should be good. seriously if you flipped the table around right now you'll still have a genuine top 8 with the warriors,knights and broncos in 6th,7th and 7th respectively.

bluesbreaker

Harbringer of Entropy
HSC
Knights are playing pretty good for a team without their playmaker, show me a team in the league who can replace the worlds best player on a whim.

I would reply to the actual posts, but no one has made a point yet :)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
warriors played without stacey jones for a few matches, including the wins against broncos and roosters recently. I'd rate him up there with johns and sherwin, probaly not in the class of johns.

cakes

hi
HSC
knights are gooooooonnneeeeeee come saturday night!!!!!! :D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm a roosters fan, I only see Red, White & Blue. Roosters can go back to back, with improvement.

Nafiz

panthers fans u won the wooden spoon 2 yrs back wat makes u think u gunna win the grand final keep dreaming..........Raiders is hopeless they made it by fluke due to easy games. The only way warriors are at the top is because they keep on wasting valuable footy time like agaisnt the Rooosters so sorry 2 say but they r not true warriors. What can u say about broncos 7 straight losses and beennets baldy head shows that coaches and players under stress dont show winning games. Roosters cant win a game unless fitler eats 24 weetbix throw him out n watch the team lose and oh by the way why does fitler always whinge(cry) or blame thje ref everytime they lose a game. One more thing wouldnt be surprise if Stuart dies of heartattack in the finals, why does he keep jumping around like a lunatic ...coaches are suppose 2 be calm heads thats how u win games....Sorry stuart..............That lives the knights....They r the contenders up on the NRL table. The trophy would be in our hands if the best player Joey Johns was there but we willl make ourself proud. Hagan deserves another win. We did it in 97" we will do it again in 03'........Win or lose boyz u did Newcastle proud..............GO THE KNIGHTS "2003 CHAMP".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)