Will you be penalised if you prove it as RHS = LHS (1 Viewer)

HSC
Does that mean I can't use converge in the sense of english language to explain something? Especially when I wasn't even in the field of series/sequences (yes I know their meanings here).
You should not, especially when nothing is actually converging!! Um..the word 'field' also has mathematical meanings that aren't grammatical...so stick to...context.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Converge: to come together or meet

If I have some weird LHS expression that goes to a certain expression. And some entirely different RHS expression that goes to the same aforementioned expression. Then you can think of the LHS and RHS coming together and meeting to the same expression i.e. converging.

LHS --> middleman expression < --- RHS

Is that more visual for you
You really shouldn't use converge like that. They aren't coming together either.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Converge: to come together or meet

If I have some weird LHS expression that goes to a certain expression. And some entirely different RHS expression that goes to the same aforementioned expression. Then you can think of the LHS and RHS coming together and meeting to the same expression i.e. converging.

LHS --> middleman expression < --- RHS

Is that more visual for you
it has a very specific mathematical meaning so using it in that context is not only incorrect but also confusing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)