Will you ever break up because parents told you to? (3 Viewers)

User5555555

HSC
Asian Parents. I scoff at them. Found out I had a girlfriend after she broke it off with me. They were making judgments all the time like 'She's too skinny' 'She doesn't go selective, she's not smart'. I just roll my eyes. I date who I want, when I want and you can't really do anything about it. I'm 17, going to be 18. Maybe let us have a sense of independence? Asian parents expect us to be Lawyers or Doctors or any type of job they deem as 'successful'. But what they don't know is that maybe its better to have a job that you enjoy, than a job you hate. End of rant.

Last edited:

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Asian Parents. I scoff at them. Found out I had a girlfriend after she broke it of with me. They were making judgments all the time like 'She's too skinny' 'She doesn't go selective, shes not smart'. I just roll my eyes. I date who I want, when I want and you can't really do anything about it. I'm 17, going to be 18. Maybe let us have a sense of independence? Asian parents expect us to be Lawyers or Doctors or any type of job they deem as 'successful'. But what they don't know is that maybe its better t o have a job that you enjoy, than a job you hate. End of rant.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But in all seriousness, that's so true.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Asian Parents. I scoff at them. Found out I had a girlfriend after she broke it of with me. They were making judgments all the time like 'She's too skinny' 'She doesn't go selective, shes not smart'. I just roll my eyes. I date who I want, when I want and you can't really do anything about it. I'm 17, going to be 18. Maybe let us have a sense of independence? Asian parents expect us to be Lawyers or Doctors or any type of job they deem as 'successful'. But what they don't know is that maybe its better t o have a job that you enjoy, than a job you hate. End of rant.
Know that feel :p. My motto for life, YOLO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)