Win an ipod touch at The Sydney Morning Herald HSC and Careers Expo! (1 Viewer)

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator

The Sydney Morning Herald HSC and Careers Expo is on next weekend (Friday 15th, Saturday 16th, and Sunday 17th May) at Randwick Racecourse and Herald Education will have a stand right up the front.

Plus, we will be giving away an ipod touch each day of the Expo! All you need to do to enter is tell us what the headline on the front page of the Herald is on that day. Entry forms will be at the Herald Education stand. And here’s a hint – you will find the headline on the front page of the paper that you can collect as you walk in to the Expo! Spot prizes will be drawn throughout the day as well, including books, CDs and movie tickets.

Come and see us to get information on how The Sydney Morning Herald can help with your studies, and mention the Bored of Studies site for your free copy of the book, Change the World for Ten Bucks.

For details on how to win, go to www.heraldeducation.com.au/boredofstudies

Lukybear

HSC
wtf, you had to put the headline? BS. I just wrote my name down!!! Ahhh, and i had a paper!

astroe

HSC
Turnbull something something Rudd's bluff!

The guy even told me, I cbf to get the paper out of my bag.
Which also reminds me, that whole Change the World for $10 thing, people just took them since they were displayed on the table.

Me: "So.. uh.. I think I'm meant to tell you 'Bored of Studies!' Like as in 'I'm bored', bored"
Assistant: "Oh goody! Here's your book."

How awkward.

Oh and I didn't win the daily book pack, there were like 10 of us standing there and they were calling out each name one by one from like 435809489048 in a box.

Last edited:

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Haha !

I took like 5 books and just gave 'em around.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
eh.. already have an ipod touch...

oh well, wouldnt mind a second one :D

simplyyme

HSC
Haha !

I took like 5 books and just gave 'em around.

LMAO, me and my friend saw the books and she was like
"do we have to pay for this ? " and I'm like " I don't think so" - my friend *shifty eye look, grabs one and walks off * then i decided to steal one for myself as well

had anyone notice in the book, action 8, the people in the bath are doing various sex positions ? LOL

Drewx

HSC
Me: "So.. uh.. I think I'm meant to tell you 'Bored of Studies!' Like as in 'I'm bored', bored"
Assistant: "Oh goody! Here's your book."

How awkward.
Lol i did the same but I didn't know who to say it to so me and my mates just said it to everyone we saw.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Only good free thing I got from the Expo was the smh newspaper.
I didn't even read it, I only did the radartrap puzzle thing.
Totally forgot to get my free book :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)