WiNninG HiM oVa...?? (1 Viewer)

DeMikez

HSC
u know i might be wrong but here is an idea or point of view u can look at...

he might like u as a friend and care about u as a friend but knows that he doesnt want to take things srsly into a relationship.. cos he probably knows he will hurt u.. so therefore he doesnt want to lose his friendship with u.. he probably still wants to be with u but in good friends way... no need to win him over.. u probably won him juss that he also cares about u and is unready..

but then i again i might be wrong and he could be a complete loser..
so i take no sides..
:)

S

Shuter

DeMikez said:
he might like u as a friend and care about u as a friend but knows that he doesnt want to take things srsly into a relationship.. cos he probably knows he will hurt u.. so therefore he doesnt want to lose his friendship with u.. he probably still wants to be with u but in good friends way... no need to win him over.. u probably won him juss that he also cares about u and is unready..
That's great but you're living in a world of make believe with leprichons, and elfs with funny little hats.

The accurate description is:

He is a wanker who just wants to screw you (literally).

rayeman

HSC
wow, you sound heaps like i was not too long ago. but now ive gotten into a relationship with a heaps better guy, and i'd say that if he doesn't want you as a girlfriend, but he likes you, then he isn't worth it unless he can settle down for you and only you.

you should tell him how you feel, unless you feel its not appropriate, friends right? can still make up afterwards to an extent i suppose.

goodluck

DeMikez

HSC
Shuter said:
That's great but you're living in a world of make believe with leprichons, and elfs with funny little hats.

The accurate description is:

He is a wanker who just wants to screw you (literally).

what?? they dun exist?? oh no please dun tell me santa claus and the tooth fairy are made up too.. hehehehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)