Wish List Thread (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

except id like a small diamond to be encrusted in the upper right hand quarter of the pendant...

kinda like this ring...

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
can't wait to see you at Joanna Newsom in that dress
which one? i haven't decided what to wear yet, i might buy something new. i will almost definitely be wearing one of my new awesome pairs of tights though

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
Actually, and I don't care what people think about this, I want more LOTR jewellery.
I have an Evenstar necklace but I would love to have an Elven leaf brooch, Aragorn's ring and the One Ring (in gold, obviously, because they make them in silver but it's just not as cool. Kind of like when the lady at the shop was telling me about places that sell Evenstars with coloured stones. Just silly).

philphie

Banned
HSC
which one? i haven't decided what to wear yet, i might buy something new. i will almost definitely be wearing one of my new awesome pairs of tights though
SOP. last time at andrew bird saw an incredibly lonely sad girl who i then realised looked like Feist which reminded me of you and your sexy lingerie which i have never seen before. dear god my imagination is overwhelming me

philphie

Banned
HSC
third one, beehive your hair and paired with louboutin heels. closest thing to Hepburn in a Givenchy gown

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
third one, beehive your hair and paired with louboutin heels. closest thing to Hepburn in a Givenchy gown
it has a bow across the back of it too.

i also wouldn't mind some pleated high waisted trousers. i saw an excepitonally attractive female working in a jb hifi once that had awesome grey slacks on. something similar to:

with a loose fitting singlet and a black bolero jacket or cropped blazer

philphie

Banned
HSC
it has a bow across the back of it too.

i also wouldn't mind some pleated high waisted trousers. i saw an excepitonally attractive female working in a jb hifi once that had awesome grey slacks on. something similar to:

with a loose fitting singlet and a black bolero jacket or cropped blazer
didn't know you worked at jb hi fi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)