Wishlist. (2 Viewers)

pman

Banned
HSC
That AUdi wagon with 800hp, so i can carry the bikes but get where i'm going fast, or a murcialago spyder, j cos I'd never get where i was going, I'd get sidetracked and go have fun!

moke

HSC

'69 mustang fastback

'65 lamborghini miura

'72 gran torino

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Would still rather a limited edition GSXR tbh, that new 1000RR looks hot though

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Aslong as its agile and looks good, i dont care.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
k5 is widely regarded as superior.

I think the point of this thread is going over some peoples heads. Do you really want to live with a miura as your daily driver?

moke

HSC
k5 is widely regarded as superior.

I think the point of this thread is going over some peoples heads. Do you really want to live with a miura as your daily driver?
... no brainer...

FUCK YES

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
you'd change your mind after 1 week

im over having a peugeot 206 as a daily driver and it is infinitely more practical than a miura

moke

HSC
pfft miura is heaps practical. plus you'd get mad buff from the workout that is just turning left. power steering is for weaklings.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
It's all about the grin factor. 1700km on the bike and I'm yet to pull off my helmet without a giant smile on my face. The most fun I've had behind the wheel was a quick fang of my friends dc5r. Loved the harsh suspension, feeling every bump in the road, but still nowhere as much fun as leaning out with your head cocked at 60 degrees.

Everyone wants to own a sports car, after all wheres the fun in owning a car if you don't have to wrestle it around corners? To each their own and all that. But still, exotics are pretty boring, they were designed only with a lap time in mind.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)