Withdrawing from Usyd. (1 Viewer)

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
Okay, I just saw your signature (I was on my phone) and if you didn't get 93.55+ for your ATAR I recommend BSc(AdvSc) @ UWS as your best bet for med.
Bachelor of Science (Adv) it is then :)
I just hope UWS Campy campus is good :L

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Bachelor of Science (Adv) it is then :)
I just hope UWS Campy campus is good :L
Oh it's good (attended there myself) - stick to Bobby's Cafe for on-campus food or go down to Macarthur Square... just keep track of time - ended up skipping three consecutive lectures - totally worth it.

PS. I'll keep my marks to myself - if you don't mind :)

Last edited:

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh it's good (attended there myself) - stick to Bobby's Cafe for on-campus food or go down to Macarthur Square... just keep track of time - ended up skipping three consecutive lectures - totally worth it.
Thanks for the info :)
Ye don't worry abt the marks :p Just wanted to know what you rougly needed to transfer into usyd arts/science.

Last edited:

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the info :)
Ye don't worry abt the marks :p Just wanted to know what you rougly needed to transfer into usyd arts/science.
For you? Hmm... high credit average in terms of GPA or a WAM above 70 (make it a distinction just to be safe).

Thanks for understanding. :)

hunkoflam

HSC
Not a good decision. You are basically throwing away any sort of back up you have *if* you don't get into Med. Worst case scenario (very possible): Finish up with a UWS Adv Sci degree... I'm sure a Pharmacy degree would take you further than that.

Last edited:

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
Not a good decision. You are basically throwing away any sort of back up you have *if* you don't get into Med. Worst case scenario (very possible): Finish up with a UWS Adv Sci degree... I'm sure a Pharmacy degree would take you further than that.
True, very true indeed :)

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
The med building is the only good part
Ye, have seen it myself... I don't wana go there for science!
I'd rather do Business/I.T at UTS :)
Though I find business boring, I surprisingly topped both computing subjects at my school :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)