• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Woman who shot the dude (1 Viewer)

tattoodguy

In my opinion that was pathetic.

Knuckle dusters are nothing thats like shooting an unarmed man. What she did is disgusting, just because she got her arse whippped fair and square she cant take it - what a sore looser.

The dude could have shot her etc or stabbed her he was nice just to punch her. Bruising etc will disappear after 1 week. Thats nothing.

From the reports it was alll over and he was just making his get away and then the bitch shot him.

Thats just gutless what she did. If she was tuff she would have taken him on with a baton or something made it a fair fight and if she was too scared to do that --- she should be back in the kitchen or some other womans job.

Women want to do mens jobs and be like us...................but you cant hack it when it comes to the crunch.

I dont mind individuals defending themselves and gettting revenge etc thats fine. But what i dont agree with is people such as police/security guards who are trained and authorised to carry weopons being trigger happy. Its bull shit. police shoot guys with nives etc 5 meters away and shoot them like 5 times in the cheast pathetic,.....or this slut shoots a dude after he punched her a couple of times. But if i go and execute some cunts the police would show no mercy on me.

Loook like umm in melbourne and in sydney like those lebs...alot of those killings are self defence/revenge etc -------------------- let those fuckers out or put the police who kill in and this bitch tooo. Have a system where we are alll treated equally.

See that crib (police) dude who shot a dude in the ram raid???? i dont know if he is guilty or not, but what i dont like is ---- if me or you was on trial the police etc would rally to try and get us convicted but because it was a cop being charged or whatever they were trying to get him offf. They should be impartial and be on the laws side. To me thats just bull shit.
That just shows how corrupted the police are. Most police are garbage.

All dudes who have killed police i sallute you.

tattoodguy

just wnated to addd.

Alot of ppple are syaing she is heroic/ brave etc thats bull shit.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT she did nothing but get knocked down
and shooots a basically unarmed dude.

Soldiers are brave and it offends me that ppple use words like brave/courage to describe such a pieace of shit. The robber had more balls than her. cowering and being weak until someone turns there back or runs offf and then pullling a gun when ur safe and firing --- is pathetic. We have laws and she can eat shit.

There are plenty of ppple in jail who shot ppple over similar shit, maybe not while being robbed, but fights have started and then dudes have been shot. just because shes a bitch we should have pity on her...fuck that he should have shot her in the first place --- i hope robbers learn from this mistake and are more voilent in there attacks and dont give there victims the chance that he gave her.

That dude hitting her is 10000 x a fairer fight than a slut with a gun against a dude sitting in a car.

If it was in her house etc, or while the crime was being commited thats different i would let her off. but yeah a dude basicaly just doing a bag snatch on the street taking money that doesnt even belong to you --------------- u dont shoot ppple over that.

Serioulsy like how many guys are in jail for getting into a fight and then using a gun or a nife. i know a dude he did a few years in jail for stabbing a guy in a fight and he didnt even kill the bloke. Why should she be let off? cos shes a security guard? Fucking hypocrisy. Fuck i hate this country its shit. Too many hypocrites, cowards, liars, etc and dumb fuckers.

tattoodguy

id ont know what happeened...last nite it wasnt loading and now theres like 5 of them. stupid computer thing

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
then delete them!

oh, and your ignorance astounds me, yet again.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Re. the second paragraph...

The only type of fair fight that I am aware of is when two mates (be it a pair of men or women) willingly punch on and then head off for a few drinks once the dust has settled.

I didn't read beyond that point.

Last edited:

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Ever been hit with brass knuckles man square in the head? im suprised she got up and chased the guy down.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Security guards shouldn't have guns in the first place; they're trigger happy, police wanabees.

She doesn't deserve a bloody medal for it.

hatty

Banned
to an extent, i agree with tatoodguy

what she did was just wrong

sure, she got beat up, but the robber left her alive, she cant use the "self defence" story to protect her actions, because it was all over, the robber left the scene and was NO LONGER a threat to her. she chased him down, and shot him at close range right in the head, that was murder.

she followed to him to his car, when the dude was inside it, there were a million easy things she could have done to stop that bloke (without killing him)
something along the lines of point the gun at him and make him surrender
or call the cops. or write down his plate #, then call the cops. or shoot the tyres.

shooting him without any warning whatsoever, when he was NO LONGER A THREAT, was just simply cold blooded murder and she did it out of revenge and anger.

i want 2 see her in jail.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
Its a tough thing, to be put on the spot like that. I don't think she was wrong in shooting him, but i do think there might have been other ways to handle the situation. I am no person to judge her or her actions and i don't think there are many people who can rightly judge her or her actions unless they have been in similar situations themselves. She did her job i guess (i havent done much reading on what actually happened i just heard about it on the radio).

Security guards have a thankless job, a job where at times it is more dangerous than police work and no, in general, security guards are not wannabe police. I do think that some (like westpoint) guards don't need guns, but others like armourguard security men do need them. I would think it should be more of a situation by situation case and by of course how much training should dictate whether or not they should be allowed a weapon. I sure as hell wouldn't be a security guard, other than the money i have no idea why my uncle does it.

And tattoodguy, please watch your language on the forums.

nerd2die4

HSC
I think the security guard was just stupid. why did she need to shoot him? he was walking away, if she had shot him when he hit her, fine. but he was leaving her and then she shot him, thats just stupid.

tattoodguy

The fair fight thing ------- i was saying its fairer a dude with knuckle dusters against someone with their bare hands is a fairer fight than a dude restrained in a car being shot with a gun. He couldnt duck or do anything --- she is just gutless.

What i find wrong is that police and security guards are meant to be professionals not only in handling fire arms but also in handling situations and making important decisions quickly. you guys are saying secruity guards are fucked, how about police when they shoot at dudes carrrying nives etc its rediculous. How about the cop saying the car was co0mming at him, so he shot the bloke why not just get out of the way.

Just because they go and do security or police courses they are then given a licence to commmit crimes and not be accountable.

I read that you can only use lethal force from an iminent threat on your life. YOu cant kill someone for revenge nor to protect property. and some ppple still try and defend her actions.

You can not just disregard the law. The system is fucked, if i got into a fight with one of you on the street and i shot u, or if you threatened me and i found u later and killed u im sure i would be in deeep shit. And im not a trained professional like the police and security guards. In my genius opinion the general public should be dealt with alot more leniantlly because they dont have the training. All thkngs being equal To me its more understandable that you or i shoot a dude than a police officer, but in court we would be crucified and the police would be let offf ----- the whole system is bull shit. like if a dude pulls a nife and we have a gun we should be more trigger happy cos we arnt trained in that type of thing ---------- u know what i mean???

There are plenty of people who have been in similar situations to this chick, but because they have previous criminal records etc they are thrown in jail and everyone cheers.

Our legal system is selective in who is prosecuted --- rather than have laws appplied to everyone.

Why cant the government say --- if someone punches u u have the right to shoot them and thats applied to everyone or its a crime--- then its fair. but not because ur a woman or a security guard or whatever we will make an exception.

Last edited:

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
You're right in what you say, but definitely not how you say it.

Articulate it and you might convince some people or even gain some respect.

At any rate, I dont believe she acted with reasonable force, but then again I wasnt there. Her life was in no way in danger, $30,000 was... but i'd pay that to see the would-be theif's family have their son back.

Hopeless conduct, poor form. Trigger happy by the sounds.

I hope we dont become another America.... if we do i'm moving to Europe.

tattoodguy

i would like us to be like america to be honest. Atleast there government recognises they cant provide protection and doesnt restrict citizens from protecting themselves and lets them have guns etc.

Our government disarmed so many law abaiding citizens for nothing.

Id rather protect myself than rely on the police.

K

katie_tully

He could have stabbed her.
He could have shot her.
Instead he beat the shit out of her, and did a pretty good of mangling her face, for some cash.
All power to her, I'd have shot the fucker more than once.
You're saying because he didn't try and fatally wound her, she had to right to shoot him...Obviously you've never heard of people getting beaten to death? I'd be pissed to the point where I'd shoot him in the leg, drag him out of his car and bludgeon his face into a puddle with his knuckle thingo's...But then again, I'm small and I'd have a fuck of a time getting him out of the car, so his stupid melon head would be a cool target.

nerd2die4

HSC
Katie, she shot him when he was walking away, at that stage her life wasnt in any danger. she shouldnt have done that.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i agree, but u also need to take into account her mental capacity at the time.. she wouldnt exactly have been thinking straight.

thats my 2c anyway.

tattoodguy

The thing about mental capacity --- she cant just say i just reacted etc in my opinion ---------------------- she should have forseeen something like that happening to her etc and already processed her actions in her head.

She is supposedly a professional and has beeen given the luxury of being allowed to carry a firearm around unlike the rest of us. So i think she needs to understand that luxury has consequences and when you screw up you should be fully accountable for your actions.

I am 1000% more sympathetic to criminals who dont have the training etc and have more reason to kill people - retaliation/threats etc. With her its nothing personal the dude just wanted the hotels cash, there are people in our community who people actually want to kill and are not allowed to defend themselves or carrry guns, --------- her life wasnt in any danger particuarly at the point where he was already in the car.

What do you guys think about how police seem to be able to shoot people and are never prosecuted etc???????? and they alll stand together protecting each other --- it seeems very corrupt to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)