women are evil (3 Viewers)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Baiku said:
I'd have to agree that there are plenty of nice guys that are confident and have self-esteem.

Nothing wrong with loving yourself :D
i love you :eek:

nwatts

HSC
mr_brightside said:
Thats cause you want the really hawt OMG HES LYK GORJUS guys.

Give the guys that arent the most hawtest things in the world (but yes have...A PERSONALITY!) a go.
haha dan, if only you were a girl... ;) <33

murphy54

HSC
maybe it is only you that way but a woman was not meant to be that way....just imagine...is it not simple to realise that for a woman to be gentile it is to be more of a woman...to be loving...to be tander....to be sweet

Splinter089

HSC
tres bien said:
lol nah. I am a straight female. I go for guys. Problem is, all guys are players, and I don't want a player. I want a non-player guy, and they don't seem to exist, especially in the 18-21 age bracket.
Ok i have to agree that there are some guys out there that are players i wont deny that, i used to be one of them until i got played myself. But there are also nice guys out there all you have to do is search for them. Im living proof someone can change due to experiences, and im almost 18 and most of my mates are and they are no where near player material. But i do have to agree that women are evil and can be obnoxious, and that they do go after the better looking guys that will treat them like crap and overlook the guy that will treat them the way they are meant to be treated.
If you get a nice guy you will have a good time because us nice guys will treat you right, take you to places you want and show you a good time. So just search for a nice guy and stop going for the guys that will treat you like crap but look hot.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Splinter089 said:
If you get a nice guy you will have a good time because us nice guys will treat you right, take you to places you want and show you a good time. So just search for a nice guy and stop going for the guys that will treat you like crap but look hot.
Why can't nice guys also 'look good'? Just cause you might be ugly doesn't mean all other nice guys are.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
because you are being nice to try and get girls, when infact you just end up as friends.

I am not a "nice" guy iam a normal guy, i can say nice things but i am not going to go out of my way to sort out your life and i am going to make it very plain to you that i see you as a relationship opertunity rather than a friend.

"Lets just be friends"? bitch please, i have plenty of friends, what i am looking for is a girl to add to my stable

nwatts

HSC
Tulipa said:
and modest :p

(ps dan's taken. i thought that would've been seen my intro of him when we were in WRIT109?)
"oh hi this is my special guest boyfriend who's my boyfriend. hands off to anyone who was thinking otherwise. he's mine. MINE"

I had no idea you two were together.

nafe

HSC
N/A
I saw this earlier today. How appropriate...

arrested development
HSC
OK, WELL I'VE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE. Or, if I have, I can't remember. :(

I got a chuckle out of that. Leave me alone. :(

SqUiMpY

HSC
ummm i agree girls are evil, i left high skool to continue my hsc at TAFE becoz of the girls i had known since kindergarten turned on me in the blink of an eye everyone thought i was sleeping with teachers :| joy. . .never found out y they all of a sudden hated me so much but u get that. guys rnt all players ive found they are the best friends ive ever had u just gotta watch what ones u talk to and who they hang around. the good thing about guys is they tell u straight out if u have done something wrong, girls are snakes

HSC
both sexes have their flaws, girls want hot guys with high confidence no matter the cost of their personality and will pretend not tobe shallow. while guys are generally outright shallow, and the ones that arent are outcasted. there is less and less 'good girls' and more and more 'good guys', where as 50 years ago most girls where good and most guys where bad. tables are turning

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
DO away with the maths and more on how girls are evil :uhhuh:

Casmira, there are not more and more 'good guys' i'd say. i mean back in victorian times there was that whole gentlemen business and treating a lady like a lady right?

I'll just come out and say that the good guys today are just pussywhipped. Or that they think (because they have been brainwashed with feminism) that being 'nice' will get them into the girls' pants so yeah they go right for it

P.S. i think Serius mentioned that minus the feminism comment :)

nwatts

HSC
Casmira said:
both sexes have their flaws, girls want hot guys with high confidence no matter the cost of their personality and will pretend not tobe shallow. while guys are generally outright shallow, and the ones that arent are outcasted. there is less and less 'good girls' and more and more 'good guys', where as 50 years ago most girls where good and most guys where bad. tables are turning
more pearls of wisdom from the greek isles :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)