Wondering how many BoSers have and haven't had girlfriends/boyfriends. (1 Viewer)

Have you had a boyfriend/girlfriend; have you had intercourse?

• Total voters

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
So, this is a little poll to see how many BoSers have had a significant other or haven't, and have had sex or haven't.

Yay.

Ive had gfs but I'm gay and didn't have sex with them, but I have had sex so I'm gonna put "No, I haven't had a boyfriend and/or girlfriend, but yes, I have had intercourse."

And lesbians that haven't had intercourse but have had other equivalent sex just put that you have had intercourse.

Yay!

Last edited:

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
"Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected."

Mdzabakly

HSC
LOL not many ppl are going to chose truthfully ( public poll)

3PiCFail

HSC
haven't had sex, haven;t had a girlfriend,
been busting nuts since 12.
(srs)

3PiCFail

HSC
lol
haha.
nothing wrong with it... i don't drink or anything...
I just want to have a proper life, I'd prefer to actually have kids at a reasonable age... a hole is a hole, only immature people think that having sex at 16 is nice.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL not many ppl are going to chose truthfully ( public poll)
well, if they don't then they're cunts. But we can probs tell who's lying because of it being a public poll.

nothing wrong with it... i don't drink or anything...
I just want to have a proper life, I'd prefer to actually have kids at a reasonable age... a hole is a hole, only immature people think that having sex at 16 is nice.
The sex I had web I was 16 was actually not that great. 15 was better. 17 was okay. 18 has been the peak so far.

Mdzabakly

HSC
The sex I had web I was 16 was actually not that great. 15 was better. 17 was okay. 18 has been the peak so far.
i think he was talking about having sex at 16 generally, not the pleasure you got from it. i mean the concept that sex at a young age is "fully sick bro"

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
i think he was talking about having sex at 16 generally, not the pleasure you got from it. i mean the concept that sex at a young age is "fully sick bro"
but it is fully sick bro.

And if you experiment at that age then you don't have to worry about it during your HSC/uni when shit is difficult.

Mdzabakly

HSC
but it is fully sick bro.

And if you experiment at that age then you don't have to worry about it during your HSC/uni when shit is difficult.
i wasnt agreeing or disagreeing with what you or tha other guy said, I was just directing you as it seemed you though he was talking about pleasure of sex at different ages, rather than its popularity as an aesthetic title.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
i wasnt agreeing or disagreeing with what you or tha other guy said, I was just directing you as it seemed you though he was talking about pleasure of sex at different ages, rather than its popularity as an aesthetic title.
yeah, I knew what he was talking about I was just making a joke. Omg.

Bob downe

HSC
Homosexuality is a sin by the way riproot, I'm going to pray extra hard for your soul tonight!

Bob downe

HSC
You take that back! Bob Downe is asexual! He represents love and compassion!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)