Work Experience (1 Viewer)

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Who else here is doing work experience soon? Doing it not this week, but next, at a computer shop.

Does anyone have any online reosurces whoing how to build a PC from scratch for an absolute beginner. The computer shop sort of assumed I already knew how to do this, and I didn't have the heart to tell the guy otherwise, lol. So I am going to try and wing it.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Work Experience for me is tomorrow!
<3 Rehabilitation Physiotherapy place!

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
you guys are luckyyyy. you have work experience. my school?

"GO TO SCHOOL OR DIE~!"

lameeeee.

dan.121212

HSC
Gosh, my skool did work experience early last term - i went to a real estate place - that was like the best week of the year!!!

HSC
N/A
mohdateeq said:
I actually did my work experience at da Sydney Observatory in da Rocks if anyone is interested their website is: www.sydneyobservatory.com
Hey, how was it? I only heard of it in about August, but if it's good I might try it in my own time.. (Like fat chance.)

We had work experience way early. Like mid March.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
mohdateeq said:
I actually did my work experience at da Sydney Observatory in da Rocks if anyone is interested their website is: www.sydneyobservatory.com
oooo !! .. mines booked for next week !! .. was it funn ? im really looking forward to it .. ^^ .. what gets me down is that ii have to travel like 45 mins everyday just to get there ! LOL ! replyyy !! .. ii want to hear about it ! =] thanks

mohdateeq

HSC
Yea it ws really fun dere! Im sure u r gonna enjoy it. Deres lot of cool stuff nd u also get to bring ur family free 4 a night session during da week. I had 2 go on da train as well nd it took me lyke one hour everyday. Im sure you will enjoy da experience!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
We have voluntary work experience i.e. you get to choose when you wanna do it. So far, i havent done it, and i dont think i'll even try :p

HSC
N/A
cfair said:
.....Holy shit dude, type properly, that was fucking hard to read "hey dere waz up d00d1 lol im da coolness!"

It makes you look like an illiterate 8 year old, plus in the time you spent decimating the english language you could have typed it like a normal person.

Dumb shit.
People get over typing like that eventually. And everyone else can get the general idea skimming, so maybe it's just your intellect.

Find some other kid to pick on, one who might deserve it. The guy's done nothing to you.

Last edited:

frontin

HSC
vulgarfraction said:
People get over typing like that eventually. And everyone else can get the general idea skimming, so maybe it's just your intellect.

Find some other kid to pick on, one who might deserve it. The guy's done nothing to you.
Agreed.

We all did that at some stage because I guess it was because we were all immature brats :rofl:

I understood what the guy had to say and I really don't care about his text type jUsT aS lOnG aS h3 DuznT tAlK lYk ThIS

idling fire

HSC
... Anyway, back on topic... lol

My work experience last year was really good. We did it in term 2.
I went to CSIRO Industial Physics and saw 4 different projects there. Unfortunately, it's classified information. I wish I remembered more about them, because it would've been great for physics at school.

Yep, so quick promotion over. hehehe.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
I went to Vet science department at the university of sydney, Camden Campus (down at the country). Had a great time, saw them split over an skull with a defected brain!! (a sheep one)

James747

HSC
I had my work exp back in august. Went to airline catering place, was pretty interesting. Ppl could chose to do a second week of work experience after the SC, but everyone has signed out instead.... hahahha

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
mohdateeq said:
Yea it ws really fun dere! Im sure u r gonna enjoy it. Deres lot of cool stuff nd u also get to bring ur family free 4 a night session during da week. I had 2 go on da train as well nd it took me lyke one hour everyday. Im sure you will enjoy da experience!
ooo wow ! .. thanks for that .. now im more excited !! ^^ ahh .. cant wait !

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
So any good suggestions for tutorials for PC's, espically in building them?

lcx

HSC
hey
need help. i've been searchin 4 ages for work experience in the area of graphics design or like web design etc. and no1 will take me. they keep sayin "we don't do work experience" has any1 dun one in that area?

HSC
N/A
My friend did somewhere near Paddington. I forgot the name but it was a pretty big company. Try yellowpages.

But this guy's talented, so I don't know if they're fussy.

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
I don't think it is neccessarily essential, per se. Anyway, if you didn't do work experience in year 10, you can still do it in year 11/12.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
tamaranadine said:
Is work experience essential?
I haven't asked around yet and I think my time is up.
What do you think?
If you can get a job you want...definately go for it
If you end up at some retail place (unless you want to do it), might as well stay at home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)