work relationships (1 Viewer)

RhiG

i dated one of the managers where i used to work for awhile..that was pretty cool..he gave my heaps of extra shifts and all that!! wouldnt reccommend it tho...gets nasty if u break up or whatever..and my work had an unofficial no dating policy!! *i'm bad*

HSC
One of my managers, was drunk, came into work and went to kiss me....If i wasnt at work, i wulda let him kiss me, but since i was working and he was my manager, i decided it wasnt the best idea so sorta ran....but he was so hot...if only he wulda tried outside of work..there wuld have been nothin stoppin us!

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Not my boss boss, but one of the pharmacists who is technically our boss when he's working is so hot. I want like a billion of his babies.

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
my boss/bosses is/are young..but it would just be wierd...so no...maybe if i meet them outside somewhere and i wasn't working with them it would be ok ....

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
There's not a single room, in any maccas in the world, that wouldnt've have had someone having sex in there before.

Only managers would have access to it.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Last edited:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
ewww my boss is about 50, balding and is a secret obsessive compulsive. I've never seen anyone more obsessed about cleanliness. Lord knows how he got married.

OS

Banned
HSC
Nah... Big boss is too old for me. Ewe, but I was told that an ex-manager (about 24 but not the most attractive guy) was in a discussion with fellow collegues over the girl at work most envisaged as a closest to model material. He said me. *swells with pride, though begs to differ*

HSC
Deffiently not.. my boss is my ex's dad, who is basically a dad to me anyway.
Although the manager is extremely hot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)