workplace shenanigans (1 Viewer)

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
My workplace (a supermarket) is a hot bed of this sort of behaviour. It is accelerated by the fact that there is a low median age (comparitively). eg the workplace is majority uni and high school students.

The Front end manager is knocked up by (and in a relationship with) one of the security guards.
A mate from produce is going out with a front end supervisor.
Two of the deli staff are in a relationship.

And because that doesnt touch casual/etc it is only the tip of the iceberg....

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
why do guys in workplaces always seem to take harmless flirting so seriously. it has happened to me at two of my three places of employment and it's crap.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
At my work (A nursing home) flirting is just an everyday thing, as I'm pretty much the only guy there with 10 nurses...most of whom are actually young and suprisingly attractive. Most of us do it because we're all so bored. The most it ever gets to is a bit of arse slapping...all in the name of fun.

Last edited:

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
At my work (A nursing home) flirting is just an everyday thing, as I'm pretty much the only guy there with 10 nurses...most of whom are actually young and suprisingly attractive. Most of us do it because we're all so bored. The most it ever gets to is a bit of arse slapping...all in the name of fun.
What the fucks wrong with you? There are plenty of horny, not to mention experienced, retirees at nursing homes. Just grab some vaso, give their snatch a bit of a lubing and off you go.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
what do people think of hooking up (one night stand, relationship, whatever) with people you work with.

Discuss, citing examples :p

its soo much funn!! especially when u come to work together in the same clothes as the day before.. when your job is really serious to you, and u know u shouldnt be doing it, the fun of it trying to hide it from peopleeeeee
wa0w0a0wwweeeeeeeeee

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
i love talking and flirting to one of my work mates..., but we have starting meeting up outside of work...and having like 5 hr phone conversations...i thought we were just work mates...but he keeps referring to me as special friends...then when i ask him questions he gets all confused and says look i'm not looking for a relationship...but the way he speaks to me sometimes i dun understand what he thinks or anything...i mean the flirting is not over the top but subtle enough and doesn't only end at work...
has anyone been in this situation?....

he's a great guy but really too fobby!..maybe many new immigrants don't understand workplace flirting...what do you reckon?

Emly

E.T
HSC
went out with a guy from work for a year.. ended pretty badly so yeah.

hooked up with another guy from work... and a chick.... keep getting shit about that one.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Emly said:
(removed useless information) hooked up with (removed useless information) a chick (removed useless information)
You are my new favourite member of the board, sorry Argonaut you've been replaced.

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
the guy from work called just to clear up that we are only "friends", after full on flirting 8 hr shift over the weekend...
plus he cancelled the movie -outing he had pestered me about and actually planned himself...
so what does that mean ?... at times he's totally up for anything and the next minute its like i am his little sister of something...
what to do?

aj_number_10

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
ok, so a guy I work with and I have this major arse flirting thing happenning, it is done (on my part at least) to relieve boredom, but its getting to the point other staff are noticing and are like "for fucks sake, you two, get a room and get it over with!!!"

Anyways, this would never happen coz I'm just not into him like that, but it got me thinking, what do people think of hooking up (one night stand, relationship, whatever) with people you work with.

Discuss, citing examples :p

jess???? is that you???

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
agreed, he's just not that into you
if you like him don't get your hopes up

aj_number_10

HSC
he just wants to thrash you
so sometimes his in the mood othertimes hes just like 'oh you'

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
if he's not into me then why ask me out on a date?...what for a quick shag!?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
A better phrasing would be 'go out for dinner and home for the dessert' :eek:

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
i finally went out to the movies with this guy ..totally did some naughty things in the cinemas...but then i wasn't ready to actually sleep with him...plus he told me he wasn't looking for a commitment...(as if i was!)...what does that mean "no commitment?"

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
"I want to sex you but I don't want you to take up leaving spare clothes or a toothbrush at my house"

sabdow

HSC
that's great soha

just make sure you don't tell your parents, or you might be strangled and have your hands cut off due to your religious shame and crime of being an alledged slut

don't tell anyone that you held another boys hand, either. i fear for your life, soha. please, be careful.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
sabdow said:
that's great soha

just make sure you don't tell your parents, or you might be strangled and have your hands cut off due to your religious shame and crime of being an alledged slut

don't tell anyone that you held another boys hand, either. i fear for your life, soha. please, be careful.
fuck off you moron
you shoudl fuck off and becareful before i strangle you or cut your hands off

i fucking hate you all..im not allowed to contribute to a fuckign thread without some fucktard talking absolute bullshit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)