Workshop at Wenona this sunday. (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
jasonn, when was this? I'm now completely confused... as I can't even remember that guy who said he'd change his idea completely. If you could narrow it down to the session.

Also, I now know who I was for the first SS session. I was the guy on the big orange chair at the back =) I remember that as on the second session some woman got the chair and I had to sit on the uncomfortable gray ones <_<

jasonn

HSC
for the explain your concept thing i was sitting next to a mate, and we were talking to some guys from patrician brothers at the front. However my mate was sitting next to an asian girl in a yr 12 jersey if i recall properly... and for the opening we came late so i sat at the back..

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I saw a girl in a year 12 jersey. Is that the one mostly white with red and blue stripes near the bottom? Other than that, I have no recollection of anyone else. Which is good, as it means we're a big cohort.

Essjaybee

HSC
for the explain your concept thing i was sitting next to a mate, and we were talking to some guys from patrician brothers at the front. However my mate was sitting next to an asian girl in a yr 12 jersey if i recall properly... and for the opening we came late so i sat at the back..
Woah is this the small gym? I was talking to a patrician brothers guy at the front. The guy that asked about markers reactions to using religion in a story.

jasonn

HSC
i think i was talkin to his mates... but u were talkin to the one with the jeans and thongs right (dnt ask me how i remember haha), yeah i vaguely remember you, but yeah did u go to oportos afterwards.. i dno, you and your friends ordered something then left straight away??

jasonn

HSC
jasonn, when was this? I'm now completely confused... as I can't even remember that guy who said he'd change his idea completely. If you could narrow it down to the session.

Also, I now know who I was for the first SS session. I was the guy on the big orange chair at the back =) I remember that as on the second session some woman got the chair and I had to sit on the uncomfortable gray ones <_<

it was the first session before the 15 minute break... yeah i dont recall an orange chair at all

jasonn

HSC
oh yeah i was next to my mate whose phone rang..

Essjaybee

HSC
i think i was talkin to his mates... but u were talkin to the one with the jeans and thongs right (dnt ask me how i remember haha), yeah i vaguely remember you, but yeah did u go to oportos afterwards.. i dno, you and your friends ordered something then left straight away??
Nope went subway, not oportos. Did anyone else notice that there were A LOT of people wearing thongs there today?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I did. Also, if you weren't in the upstairs Short Story session - you wouldn't see it. It was pretty obvious, it's like the first thing you see in the room!

Also lots of girls with skirts. And Caucasian people. Want to point out anything else obvious? =P

jasonn

HSC
I did. Also, if you weren't in the upstairs Short Story session - you wouldn't see it. It was pretty obvious, it's like the first thing you see in the room!

Also lots of girls with skirts. And Caucasian people. Want to point out anything else obvious? =P
i'm pretty sure i was in the upstairs session, i remember takin a few hits at the punching bag.. were in the small gym??

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i'm pretty sure i was in the upstairs session, i remember takin a few hits at the punching bag.. were in the small gym??
You must've been in a different room as I was in a short story seminar in a classroom.

resistancebitch

HSC
i think it was really good for critical responses. our teacher was so soft though how he spoke so it was hard listening in. what did you guys think of the first session with the students? Was it good and who stood out and gave the best advice?

jasonn

HSC
i never knew about performance poetry up until today, and i recall like 2 people putting up their hands when asked who did it.. a girl in a berret and a guy i think..

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Of the students? The fashionably late guy. He at least made it somewhat entertaining, as he looks like someone I know.

zorcy

HSC
yay! I went today! and we paid on site... cuz we decided to go at the last min... lol there are only two students from my school doing ext 2, which includes me (0.^)
lol lotsa people are doing short stories- me included (^-^):lol::drink::spam:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Oh were you at the top SS section in the classroom?

But yeah, I share your pain. I have 5 people doing EX2 at my school, and I was the only one who elected to go <_<

And since my teacher is full on social equality, I have to give my lazy classmates notes they should have taken themselves.

zorcy

HSC
lol those lazy students, though luckily for me i'm doing short stories so I didn't have to take notes for anyone other than myself- the other student doing ext2 is doing a critical response.
so... i take it you're doing short stories too? cool! wonder if I saw you... some people from yesterday I saw today at another english thing- my whole advanced class went... a whole class of like... 8-9?

Chevalier

FutureGazer
HSC
Someone I talked to at the workshop said that she was the only one doing ext 2 at her school. Myself and another were the only two to go from Normo, with everyone else including the teacher not bothering to go, so we had to get the worksheets for them...but still it's pretty anxious when you make your way there by yourself, wondering whether you're the only one from the school to go, and whether you'll see a familiar face among the crowd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)