World Idol (2 Viewers)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
I think Kurt Nilsen had 3 advantages over the other idols

1. He sang last. This mite not be a huge advantage, but it's still a slight advantage

2. He was called a Hobbit. I think this comment was a major factor.

3. His song choice. I think his song choice was the best out of all the idol winners. But the reason why i think this is an advantage is because the idols have no say in their song choice. What they do is submit 3 songs of their own choice, and the Producer of the show, Simon Fuller chooses the song for them, and i think Guy submitted "When Doves Cry', "Climb Every Mountain" and "What a Wonderful World", but the producer chose Guy's least popular song for the show

Anyway thats just my 2 cents

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
he looks like the dude from party of 5... and the movie 'go'
... ah man, whats his name?!
where u thinking of scott wolf?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
where u thinking of scott wolf?
yeah him! heinz looks like scott wolf! LOL

Originally posted by SmokedSalmon
I believe if Guy sung 'Climb every mountain' he would have won. I recall seeing him sing it on Australian idol... it was fantastic! Stupid Producer. :chainsaw:
yeah guy came 6th man... pretty shattering aye? ah well, 6th isnt that bad.. just smack bang in the middle...

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Actually...Guy Came 7th

Kurt
Kelly
Peter (wtf?!)
Heinz
Will
Ryan
Guy

That Jamai guy came last. Alexander was saved by the hilarious Pan-Arabic vote, that pegged Alexander in first place!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
Actually...Guy Came 7th

Kurt
Kelly
Peter (wtf?!)
Heinz
Will
Ryan
Guy

That Jamai guy came last. Alexander was saved by the hilarious Pan-Arabic vote, that pegged Alexander in first place!
well kurt deserved it, just so kelly didn;t get it.
kelly has a great voice.
i didnt like will or ryan that much. nothin special.

peter i think was there as he was the only one of his kind. all the people who like that type of music voted for him, while the rest were pop and so the votes were spread evenly.

jamai had a good voice. damn the pan-arabic vote to save germany!! he was ABSOLOUTELY HOPELESS

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Barbie_Bitch
NOOOO...we got beat by HEINZ BLOODY WINKLER!!! are ppl deaf??? just coz the guy would look good with no shirt he CANNOT sing!!! ok....i'm seriously soooo sad I left the room...and WILL YOUNG!!! This is pathetic...he stood there knocking on an imaginary bloody door..."someone, let me in....I'm a english git with a good voice and no personality" I'm sorry but he did not perform....my world is shattered...I am never talking to my foreign friends ever again....
heinz can sing. but so can guy. so heinz looks would have put him ahead of the others (have a look at theh 1st 2 rounds to get through idol to the final - blond guys)
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
guy was the only person on the show with personality - he worked the audience, nobody else did..
agreed. i WISH they could have sang more than 1 song!

juggernaut

HSC
da fuck wats that ryan fagget doing coming 3rd
fuck this show
i want kelly

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
i think the pan-arabic votes had more to do wit politics than talent. but im not suprised, do ppl really think the arabs were gonna vote for the UK and USA

and also germany and canada were against the iraqi war, which made them come first and second in the arabic tally

Fry

Originally posted by Suney_J
i think the pan-arabic votes had more to do wit politics than talent. but im not suprised, do ppl really think the arabs were gonna vote for the UK and USA

and also germany and canada were against the iraqi war, which made them come first and second in the arabic tally
you're defintaely right about that. Guy was voted 9th in the Pan-Arabic region. that's outrageous!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
NOOOOOOOOOOOO...Kelly! *sniffs*

Oh well, at least Kelly kicked Guy's butt. LOL

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
The World Idol should have been like this:

- Every idols must sing their winner's singles. For example: Kelly with 'A Moment Like This' and Guy with 'Angels Brought Me Here'

- A song choice of their own.

- Showing every critiques from the judges.

Fry

..and they should've sung two songs but cut down, so the show wouldn't take too long.

psycho_mushy

HSC
hey hey..

what was that song sung by the german?

its like "I'm a maniac, maniac!"

:rofl: fuck he was funny!

I love germans

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT WAS SO GOOD ABOUT THE HOBBIT'S PERFORMANCE?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)