World Idol (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i agre.e the accent was good. the story was crap. brought back by popular demand my ass. it was the most boring part of the show.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
yeah i agre.e the accent was good. the story was crap. brought back by popular demand my ass. it was the most boring part of the show.
i know, my friend and i were just sitting there going... wtf...
some of the stuff isn't really that funny... especially skithouse, that absolutely sucks
(then again, i haven't watched it since the second episode)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i hate skithouse. it's not funny at all. i wish they would put on the sketch show!

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
i hate skithouse. it's not funny at all. i wish they would put on the sketch show!
Yeah I agree! Skithouse is really bad!

The Sketch Show was brilliant!!! I loved this one sketch with the English class, one had bad grammar, one had a limited vocabulary, and the others had something else. I can't remember it exactly, I just remember it was funny.

I also loved this particular sketch, it had a scene with an extra. He kept stuffing up, and overshadowing the main characters. One time he was told to make background noise, and he walked in saying "Background noise! Background noise!", and in the end he walked into the scene and knocked over the props!

It's hilarious!!! :lol:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol

i like the one where they had to tell their fears. it was like a counselling group.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)