• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

World of Warcraft ......whats ur game???? (2 Viewers)

totalnoob

HSC
interesting response confusedhippie :hippie:
ToastyGoodness, your use of sarcasm was not necessary, in fact your comment is pointless and severely irrelevant. We seem to be getting a little off the topic of the complexities of video game culture and its effects...

I still reckon that parts of the whole video game thing are bad influences and stuff, as well as encouraging a level of anti-socialness; the murloc I spoke to before told me so :headbang:

POLANAKI

HSC
sooo... serious in here chill out ! how LAME ! up in your veggies murloc. haha

If you think so negative about video games shut your mouth biitches ! :D lolz I'm a game freak myself, so WHAT ! =P it doesn't really have any effect, your an idiot if you actually would preform it out in reality total FAG.

X-BOX <----- hardout

B O R E D !

anyscope

HSC
I played World of Warcraft for a bit, and it opened up a world of distraction. It always offered me the perfect form of procrastination, and I watched my schoolwork pile up.

I would say teens have enough bloody distractions without this being thrown on top.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I started played WoW for a bit a few months ago... never got hooked on it and i haven't played in ages.

It's just another game that i use to waste time ^^

lig3r

HSC
WOW= ME WITH NO LIFE!
good thing i quit since comming on to yr 11 n finally being in a coed skool XD

anom1ly

HSC
Games help young people channel anger and frustration...
ive seen it create alot of anger and frustration.

just the other day i was playing counter-strike, and this kid wouldn't leave me alone.

"TURN YOUR HAX OFF MAN, YOUVE BEEN EXPOSED, YOUR GONNA GET BANNED ARGGHH"

i don't hack or anything, this kid is just a noob.

games are bad for noobs, but for the rest of the population, their alrite.

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC
ive seen it create alot of anger and frustration.

just the other day i was playing counter-strike, and this kid wouldn't leave me alone.

"TURN YOUR HAX OFF MAN, YOUVE BEEN EXPOSED, YOUR GONNA GET BANNED ARGGHH"

i don't hack or anything, this kid is just a noob.

games are bad for noobs, but for the rest of the population, their alrite.

Yeah but everyone is a noob at one point in time... We have all lost it a few times at the start of learning a game... But thats normal.. But im still sticking to the idea that games are not bad and that they help channel frustration and anger

wowftw

HSC
ive been playing wow for a few years now and i gotta say its such a distraction at times, but atleast i havnt failed anything and gonna finish year 12 soon :)

miaowsha

HSC
Video games are like any other form of entertainment - if done to exess it is bad, but if in moderation it's just a bit of fun.

-sarcasm- yeah, why don't we ban video games, and while we're at it how about movies, TV, books, plays, sports, this forum and every other form of entertainment which is distracting from work and school, after all who could possibly want to be distracted from that. -/sarcasm-
Except apparently WoW was designed with the help of psychologists to try and develop its addictive qualities =X

melli-girl

HSC
My friend is addicted to World of Warcraft. I just got him to uninstall it again. The last time he did he lasted only 3 months -_-

Basically, he spents so long each day playing it, he just neglects everything else .. its got some creepy hold on him o_O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)