World of Warcraft (1 Viewer)

Dave2007

HSC
I have a WOW account for another 3 weeks, and burning crusade but NO CHARACTERS. some sneaky so-and-so deleted them probably six months ago and pillaged the items when i gave up playing and gave my password to friends.

Regardless. It just sucks how the low-level content is so incredibly shit, and never updated. All the quests are "kill 20 x" or "bring me 15 y" followed by "deliver z to a". Cool amounts of engaging gameplay for people in my situation. I don't suppose anyone could lend me a highby account to play for a little while?

HSC
Dave2007 said:
I have a WOW account for another 3 weeks, and burning crusade but NO CHARACTERS. some sneaky so-and-so deleted them probably six months ago and pillaged the items when i gave up playing and gave my password to friends.

Regardless. It just sucks how the low-level content is so incredibly shit, and never updated. All the quests are "kill 20 x" or "bring me 15 y" followed by "deliver z to a". Cool amounts of engaging gameplay for people in my situation. I don't suppose anyone could lend me a highby account to play for a little while?
After you've demonstrated your ability to look after your own account? Sounds great!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dave2007 said:

I don't find the low level stuff that bad, plus 99% of quests in outland are "kill 20 x" or "bring me 15 y" followed by "deliver z to a".

Gann

HSC
N/A
To all those WoW' out there. Get out of the house. do something more worth your existance stop wasting air. Volunteer for salvos, melbourne city mission etc. and help fight the war on homelessness/poverty, take someone who has special needs to watch a movie or be a childs big brother/sister. Get off your bottoms

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Gann said:
To all those WoW' out there. Get out of the house. do something more worth your existance stop wasting air. Volunteer for salvos, melbourne city mission etc. and help fight the war on homelessness/poverty, take someone who has special needs to watch a movie or be a childs big brother/sister. Get off your bottoms
I'll pass.

Gann

HSC
N/A
I am constantly appologizing.
I have no right to tell people what they should be doing. Sorry

Trisk

HSC
Gann said:
So just because we play WoW, we automatically have no lives and never leave the house?

Ignorant people such as yourself make me sick.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
i wish this thread was about wow, not about people who play wow

dbevis

HSC
My account is down for this last term of school but ive been playing abit on the test realm just pvping on my warrior when i get a chance, cant wait to finish that final ext history exam and load wow up again :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Trisk said:
So just because we play WoW, we automatically have no lives and never leave the house?

Ignorant people such as yourself make me sick.
Haha nerd.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Trisk needs to stack resillience imo

Sonata

HSC
WoW is boring after u play for a while or maybe longer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)