World order please read! (1 Viewer)

Nataliiee10

HSC
Hi everyone,
Im in a crap position, my teacher has gone away on leave as wev started world order and left us with an assesment...the question is Outline the legal issues in relation to world order, and assess the effectiveness of the remedies available in providing justice to achieve world order.

Im just confused as to what issues are right to include in this essay..im not asking for the answer, but could I please have some direction?Im just stuck on the specific issues to use :(

thankyou so much!

bouncing

HSC
Hi everyone,
Im in a crap position, my teacher has gone away on leave as wev started world order and left us with an assesment...the question is Outline the legal issues in relation to world order, and assess the effectiveness of the remedies available in providing justice to achieve world order.

Im just confused as to what issues are right to include in this essay..im not asking for the answer, but could I please have some direction?Im just stuck on the specific issues to use :(

thankyou so much!
Hi,

That really sucks, i hope this information helps you.

So far in class we've done

- Rwanda
- Darfur/Sudan
- North Korea
- East Timor
- Iraq/America - the war on terrorism

you should research these issues in particular the genocide in darfur as i believe that one is one of the more interesting ones

best of luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)