World Order (1 Viewer)

Manda_dunga

teachy_teach
HSC
Who else is doing world order?? The other class at skool is doing technology, which i was pretty annoyed about at first.... but world order is shaping up to be quite interesting....let's just see...

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
yep and i think hsc for life is as well or it might be another chick (sorry darl)

santaslayer

HSC
Continuing on with my annoying questions from the previous thread about Shelter, what do you learn in World Order? How to run for government and make Australia a peaceful and saftey place to live in? :p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Tenille
yep and i think hsc for life is as well or it might be another chick (sorry darl)
I do it :uhhuh:

Originally posted by santaslayer
what do you learn in World Order? How to run for government and make Australia a peaceful and saftey place to live in? :p
Not just Australia, but the WORLD! :p

world order is all about stabilisation between and within nation states. It's great, because you just crap on about how the world is screwed up and there is no political will from the power nations to do anything about it :p

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
I Not just Australia, but the WORLD! :p

world order is all about stabilisation between and within nation states. It's great, because you just crap on about how the world is screwed up and there is no political will from the power nations to do anything about it :p

LoLz :rofl:

Wow, this option topic actually sounds like an International Relations degree you wold do at uni. Seems interesting, although funny thing is, it's not in my textbook. I use Brogan et al. :p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
LoLz :rofl:

Wow, this option topic actually sounds like an International Relations degree you wold do at uni. Seems interesting, although funny thing is, it's not in my textbook. I use Brogan et al. :p

Its pretty interesting at times :) I haven't seen it in any other textbook besides Hamper/Derwent

santaslayer

HSC
Special award goes to ~*HSC 4 life*~ for having one of the funniest siggys in BoS. :p :p :p

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Special award goes to ~*HSC 4 life*~ for having one of the funniest siggys in BoS. :p :p :p
Mines much better. :p

from what i can gather: america= evil

ToKooL4SkooL

HSC
Our teacher is tossing up whether to do World Order or Consumers. Which one do u think is more interesting?

Lainee

HSC
Well, I don't do consumers - but I know I loved world order. :) The only trouble with it is that alot of teachers seem to teach it wrong (focusing on stuff like the refugee situation in Australia, for example, which is not a world order problem). It's interesting to learn about world conflicts and the problems concerning the development of an international legal framework to deal with problems that have the potential to disrupt world order.

To me, it sounds a bit more ambitious than consumers, and there's alot of discussion to cover. But its a really really interesting subject. :)

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by ToKooL4SkooL
Our teacher is tossing up whether to do World Order or Consumers. Which one do u think is more interesting?
Interesting factor: World Order

Practicality?: Consumers! :)

World Order still seems to be a bit hazy/vauge to me. Consumers, on the other hand is more practical.

rain_28

i'm doing world order...it used to be a 3u topic thats why its in none of the topics

but i agree with how its good to crap on ...

maddison10

HSC
N/A
finished consumers and now doing world order....
atm i rkn consumers a better topic overall , but world order seems pretty good also

rain_28

world order is good for modern history students coz its a lot about history as well as contemp issues.

i like world order better than consumers

shaai

hey just wondering if anyones got any sample essays and summaries on world order, because im having abit of trouble with the concept of it, because its so broad and not specific, but then again i agree its good to crap on about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)