Worried about my UAC application? (1 Viewer)

emilyh95

HSC
I applied for a few different universities in my UAC preferences and selected that I would like to receive information packages regarding accomodation. This has not arrived in my emails and, after paying, I only received a blank page so am unsure if it processed properly. To check that my application processed, I tried logging in and it said that my application had been sent, but when I went to check and change to ensure everything had been sent correctly, it came up with the blank page again and now the hyperlink to log in doesn't work at all. Should I be concerned, I paid a few days ago and have received no correspondence, or is this typical of uac? I hope my description makes sense :/

HSC
Well didn't UAC applications close yesterday? Doesn't that mean you can no longer edit or look at it anymore?

cheepy5

HSC
I think check and change has crashed or something now as it was working earlier.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Ring them up, only way you're going to get a straight answer

emilyh95

HSC
To those who are confused, basically I haven't received a confirmation of application but when I try to log in it says that i've applied and none of the uni accomodation information I asked for has arrived, so Harrisony I think I will ring uac, I just wanted to make sure I'm not being paranoid.
Wannabesurgeon - check and change should be open until after results come out
Cheepy5 - When were you viewing check and change?

cheepy5

HSC
I went on check and change about 8ish in the morning but it will probably be back up soon I've applied for the accommodation as well and haven't gotten any emails or anything yet.

emilyh95

HSC
Ok thanks, that's a relief in regards to accomodation. I wasn't able to access check and change before that; maybe the system has too many people on it and I should check early in the morning closer to when the site is active :)

aaronnx

HSC
N/A
Yeah I was worried about the exact same thing. I called them but they never picked up so finally I decided to email them. They told me that they dont reply to your payments for some reason and that you have your own receipt after paying. So yeah, all good! :D

emilyh95

HSC
Yeah I was worried about the exact same thing. I called them but they never picked up so finally I decided to email them. They told me that they dont reply to your payments for some reason and that you have your own receipt after paying. So yeah, all good! :D
Good to know :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)