Worrying!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

chronical176

Suicidal companion
HSC
just checked the new SAM thing, and my UAI dropped by 3 in 1 year......
I am so dead

darkroomgirl

HSC
MarsBarz said:
A lot of pressure just to get 83? Wtf? 83 is shit man honestly.
Well Im pretty sure I've got 83 already... it's just that I put pressure on myself to achieve more than that... like say, more than 90 is what I've been aiming for all year.

chubbaraff

Proudly BOS Left
HSC
Hey Im in the same boat... UAI cut off is 83 for a double degree i wanna do at usyd but there is an expectation of so much more... umm there is organised media for tommorow and stuff it is 145 am and im supposed to 1) Drop some junk mail for 2 hours 2) Meet someone for coffee and contact people for this anti-racist rally on sunday... and 3) sell some green left... tommorow is dare i say it gonna be (Adjective starting with f) up friday.

bradc1988

HSC
I'm nervous as shit. I've said to myself that I want to see my UAI before I see my results, but I don't know if I'll hold out until Saturday. Hmmm, I really hope I get 90+, I don't want anything in the 80s. I'll probably get 89.95.

chronical176

Suicidal companion
HSC
bradc1988 said:
I'm nervous as shit. I've said to myself that I want to see my UAI before I see my results, but I don't know if I'll hold out until Saturday. Hmmm, I really hope I get 90+, I don't want anything in the 80s. I'll probably get 89.95.
yeh me too, im generally a very unlucky person, if i cant do economics, im guessing i have to do accounting at macquarie......which is so far away

ghostofme

HSC
man sometimes i;m so glad i aint aiming for the higher marks...i canimagine your pan guys! but i'll be happy just to get around 70+...it's enough to get me into my course so im happy if i get that.....

but i remember my sisters stress at aiming for a high mark (ie 91) but she put in the hard work stayed up all night feaking out nd ended up with a nice 94.5..... dont stress about it too much, im sure u'll do fine

and evn if family or whatever are't happy...u've gotten this far and are already better of than so many others...i'm proud of all our efforts just to get through the actual exams! go us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)