Worst. Idea. Ever. (2 Viewers)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Either this guy is so incredibly stupid that he probably shouldn't be out in public unsupervised, or he's an incredibly good troll who makes our own resident ones look like they're in kindergarten.

For the record, I'm banking on the former. Not because I think our trolls are good, but because this idea is so incredibly moronic that words can't describe it.

Last edited:

CieL

HSC
Link doesn't work.

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Works just fine for me.

Basically the guy wanted to re-route his exhast into the turbo to create an increase in pressure.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
He should re-route his exhaust into his climate control and roll up the windows.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Does he mean his turbo's exhaust?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Enteebee said:
Does he mean his turbo's exhaust?
Turbo's compress intake air when pressurised exhaust gases rotate turbines in the turbo.

His ingenious idea was to re-route that pressurised exhaust back into his engine to avoid power loss. It fails cos of little to no oxygen and ridiculously high gases.

That has to be a troll. I'd lose faith in humanity if it wasn't.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
I doubt it's a troll. Someone who doesn't understand cars would think that'd be an awesome idea.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Stevo. said:
I doubt it's a troll. Someone who doesn't understand cars would think that'd be an awesome idea.
I don't know that much about cars, but even I know it's a stupid idea.

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
did nobody notice that theres no exit route for the exhaust gases?

and exhaust gas recirculation isnt that bad an idea, only it isnt used for performance
on models such as the honda jazz, its used to decrease harmful NOx and unburnt fuel being released into the atmosphere

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exhaust_gas_recirculation

Zozo6969

HSC
cuppas said:
did nobody notice that theres no exit route for the exhaust gases?

and exhaust gas recirculation isnt that bad an idea, only it isnt used for performance
on models such as the honda jazz, its used to decrease harmful NOx and unburnt fuel being released into the atmosphere

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exhaust_gas_recirculation
thats the whole point of his design that there is no exit for exhaust gases. given this design, it is hypothetical that his vehicle could just get a bit of air and use that for combustion for all eternity without needing any atmospheric air, thus solving the problems of space travel. however this guy is a complete retard as his car will explode after about two revolutions of the crankshaft and meltdown. recirculation can be used for performance, turbochargers, but it needs to be cooled first and pressurised.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
A transmutator wouldn't kill either, seeing as how he may want/need to turn some of the carbon and hydrogen into fucking oxygen for combustion.

It doesn't need to be cooled and it already is pressurised.

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
yeah ok so i wasnt thinking in moron like that guy. my mistake.

F2001

HSC
This thing is all over the internet. It's on ls1.com.au, even ford forums, euro sites. Everywhere.

It was even on wiki, very funny

Last edited:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Got a link to that Wii page? I mean, I can see it appearing on Uncyclopedia (without any kind of modification whatsoever), bt not wiki.

F2001

HSC
I am having trouble to find it too, or even the source I got it from. But I remember it had nicely laid out info about DEI etc. About 2 screens worth, then at the bottom 1 line: "Note: You are a fucking retard, if you try the above" lol

edit: Found it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_Exhaust_Injection
All the info gone unfortunately.

Optimus Prime

Electric Beats
Wherevr sentient beings are being mistreated
HSC
you guys are fuckin dumb this shit works perfectly, you just need to get a good balance between exhaust and fresh air and then it creates boost even without a turbine/. you just need a BOV in case it gets too much power. My cousin has this system installed on his rexy.

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
everyone knows that DEI doesnt work on a boxer engine.

duh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)