worst subject (1 Viewer)

Fry

this has got to be the most boring and unpopular subject and i dont know why i chose it. i have trouble with urban places. do we have to know everything in the sydney case study? the text book is crap!it never gets to the point (global interations 2). can anyone predict whats going to be in the exam, esp the essay question? last time i predicted they were going to talk about management strategies and i was right!

melissella

hey fry

just remember they can only ask u whats in the syllabus- ie rearrange the points, especially under the 'students learn about' section, so just summarise using the points and u can write any essay they ask easy :D

for the sydney thing, just know the relevant points- whatevers in the syllabus and in your notes- its just so u can use it as an example of all your city notes and terms eg transport routes, suburbanisation etc

Fry

wow thanx...do u happen to have any notes on the sydney case study? or anyone else here?? the case study is not on boredofstudies. ill gladly exchange with my own notes...thats if i get them in order.

Melissa - What economic enterprise at a local scale are u doing for the 3rd topic?

Last edited:

melissella

we r doing aquaculture- a silver perch farm blehhhhhhhh :eek:

i have finished my trials!!! woohoo!!!

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Fry
this has got to be the most boring and unpopular subject and i dont know why i chose it.
i sooo agree wit u! :D
i chose it cos there was nothing betta to do :rolleyes:
but yeh go0d lucK wit it ;)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Geography wasn't that bad haha. You gotta put effort in, if you want to do well in it. I have read all the HSC resources on BoS and online, and it is rather terrible, also doesn't help that all the resource guides are so basic and generic. I guess thankfully my teacher knew what she was doing.

f33ls when woulda state ranked. sad lyf

maddyhardy

HSC
Agreed hate it more than anything. Biggest HSC regret was ever choosing Geo

jorie

HSC
I'm doing this subject and i'm seriously thinking about moving to retail before it's too late! It's just that my friend will hate me for leaving because she'll be a loner. Ugh.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I'm doing this subject and i'm seriously thinking about moving to retail before it's too late! It's just that my friend will hate me for leaving because she'll be a loner. Ugh.
Move to retail then, never do a sub purely because you have friends there

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

jorie

HSC
I will. But the reason I hate the subject is because of the teacher. She is the worst..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)