Worst Things the Supervisors Have Said (1 Viewer)

aud

HSC
Our supervisors are all pretty nice... despite being slow with the books... and learning our names... that's just creepy.

But they were handing out our exam papers for Textiles yesterday, when they told us that they were debating on the answer for the first multiple choice question, and that's why we might see them peering at our answers. Now this statement threw me off completely, and I ended up answering that question last because it made me think that there was something more to the seemingly basic question.

So what else have the supervisors said to you?

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Now ladies there is a male superviser among us dont worry he wont be involved with taking you to the toilet or anything

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
We had one supervisor who sat and spoke with us whilst they were finishing off the stuff after the exam, and before it, telling us to calm down, its just another exam... dont worry too much about it.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
supervisor asked my friend if the heater was getting too hot for her..she was like what do i care im trying to write an essay here with less then half an hour to go..the last thing im worried about is a heater

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
mine wasnt really necessarily what they said...more of what they did
on english paper 1 the supervisor that was doing two of the rows gave us all string and tie ALL of our booklets together whether they were single or not.

someone objected and had it corrected but apparently they had to untie all of the booklets and separate them. WHO knows if i actually have a paper 1

boz

CEO
HSC
our supervisor said at the start of the english exam "for all your maths exams you can bring a board approved scientific calculator, except standard maths, there's nothing scientific about that", which was recieved by a round of applause and histerical laughter by the entire grade, except the blushing standard ppl.

dynamic22

Future Dictator
HSC
after a long 40 minutes of trying to bullshit my way through a business studies extented response, i took a nice long stretch yet i didnt know that one of my arms had streched up in the air, so anyway a supervior (retired and humble as he was) asked if he could help me.
i said 'no thanks, i was just stretching'
his reply was direct and firm 'dont stretch'

and im like: excuse me? we're not allowed to stretch? god damn

bobby2004

Management
HSC
N/A
i was just wondering because i wanted to know how i can open a new thread to sell some text books any ideas?

bobby2004

Management
HSC
N/A
what about u black snack. do u know how i can open a new thread to sell some taxt books?

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
It's not what they say, like today the woman went about explaining *every single detail* of the exam, like "This is an exam booklet" then she holds up an exam booklet.... funny cos we'd already done like 4 exams with exam booklets, so we are well aquainted with what a booklet looks like.

It's what they do: one of them took ages organising my papers into a specific order... then this other dude came and shuffled them into a completely reverse order..... LOL

Also some woman handed out all the booklets, and then she annonces "OH NO I handed out 4 page booklets", so takes them all and hands out 8 page booklets, and then she's says "OH NO I handed out English booklets" so takes them all and hands them out AGAIN (took like the first 15 min of the exam)

theVirus

HSC
Poo Poo

It is more of what our supervisors do, not what they say. The guys have the urge to stand as close as they can to the front left or front right of your head with the 'package' as close and as much in the way as they can!?!!@ FREAKS!

Bobby, you are stinky poo poo.

bobby2004

Management
HSC
N/A
yeah i know what you mean. The examiners are so stupid, 1) they take forever to set up the exam room and 2) anyone can be an examiner you just have to be idiotoic! However some are nice, but still u will find this applies to most of them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)