Worst Things the Supervisors Have Said (1 Viewer)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
in Maths Extension 1, whenever we asked for another book. the guy was like, r u going onto a new question or continuing an old one?

and if u answered continuing an old one, he gave u string, if u said starting a new one, he didnt, and i'm like wtf?

i had to rip the string from his hand.

*shakes head*

bobby2004

Management
HSC
N/A
hey townie. I agree. Do u know how i can post a new thread. Id like to sell some text books.

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
BTW you can post a new thread by clicking "post new thread"

Edited (by McLake) to remove quote of offensive post

Last edited by a moderator:

Skeeta

HSC
i think i beat you all!

a supervisor came over to me in the middle of my science exam as i was pumpin away at the 7 mark question... leant right over with that stinky breath and said very quietly "mmhmm gremmm hmmii" (thats wot it sounded like anyway)

as i was deep in thought i just said "yes" and continued writing...

again.. she tapped me on the shoulder "im goin to have to hmmm grrr mmmmm to the presiding officer"
Me : uhh ok?

suddenly louder she states
" i am going to have to take your mobile phone to the presiding officer, they are not allowed in the examination room"

all of a sudden my heart starts jumping... mobile phone?? geez i didnt know they were that strict about them... Its turned off in my bag outside the halll

THEN the supervisor starts going through my pens, papers etc.. im like WTF??

shes going "Your phone please!"

"but its outside in my bag..!"
"ohhh ok then i thought i could hear something buzzing...." (extrememly apologetic)

hmmm ok did u think it could have been the jackhammer outside??? stupid woman

Jessisbored

HSC
when the supervisor said pens down i kept writing and she said 'oy you!!1!1' and scared the hell out of me

HSC
a supervisor came over to me DURING MY BLOODY EXAM and offered me sexual favours im like 'nah wtf ur old and wrinkly' and then i woke up and realised i have a fetish for old people over 80 bye

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
a supervisor came over to me DURING MY BLOODY EXAM and offered me sexual favours im like 'nah wtf ur old and wrinkly' and then i woke up and realised i have a fetish for old people over 80 bye
ROFL ..........What did she say, "you wanna go on a physical journey darl? I'll take you ALL THE WAY"

jesshika

supreme being
Jessisbored said:
when the supervisor said pens down i kept writing and she said 'oy you!!1!1' and scared the hell out of me

hahahaha that's funny ... my supervisor told my friend when we were checking the papaer before the reading time "oi i didn't tell you to read the paper, you can do that in your reading time. i just told you to check the pages"

he said it in this really direct blunt voice..haha scared the shit outta me cuz i was reading the questions... i mean who wasn't
haha

apart form that our supervisors are nice people .. ollddd people are generally nice, at least thats what i think

dynamic22

Future Dictator
HSC
just after reading time, our supervisor asks if there are any questions, and if not we can start the exam,

i said 'yeah, wats the answer to number 2 (business studies multiple choice)
everyone laughed, then she said 'oh i cant tell u that, yesturday a boy asked how to spell a word but i couldnt answer him'

a guy in front of me asked 'is that because u werent allowed or u just didnt know how to spell it?' (everyone laughed again)

she said 'both'

turned out the word was celebration

^___ShabS___^

LOL

our supervisors are soo boring! ..
most of them are oldies .. and soooo slow!!

* i was sitting at the end of the hall .. and i needed another booklet .. so i raised my hand .. this old man starts walking towards me sooo bloody slowly... takes him 2mins to walk towards me .. when i told him what i needed .. he walked back .. another 2mins .. then came back ... 2 more mins ...

ugghh!! stupid slow supervisors .. they should've been carrying booklets in their hands!

* one of the female supervisors constantly hit students' tables as she walked around the hall .. and apologized 'im so sorry dear' ..

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I asked this silly woman for another writing booklet and she offered it to the person behind me and infront of me before I waved her down....*mr burns shudder*

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Well they didn't say antyhing but when we went into the exam room of the school next to us (we go to their school to sit the hsc exams) they didn't tell us of the layout. In english paper 1 they had advanced one side, and standard the other side, with the a's in the middle and z's on either side of the hall.

As soon as l walked in l found the w's and looked for my name. It wasn't there. I was starting to freak out and l sat down in a seat and told one of them l didn't have a table. They arranged for me to have another exam paper and student number card when a lady on the other side of the hall comes over and tells me that l was on the other side with advanced.

I almost shit myself because l was worrying so much about not finding my place..

scorpi0n

HSC
lol in the maths exam, the supervisor said 'pens down' and my mate right up the front was like reading his calculator, and he kept writing...the supervisor is like "pens down. excuse me, pens down. ohh come on" lol all hesitantly. then my mate finishes writing down the answer and just stares at him. owned.

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
I walked into the extension english exam and the supervisor had the radio on some strange station...only softly, but she left it on while the other guy read out the instructions and stuff...I'm not sure if it was on during reading time cos I zoned out but it was so weird, especially since there's only like 10 of us in this big hall and the only sound was this crackly crooning music.

raidan

HSC
N/A
During my maths exam they had heaps of supervisors everywhere across the room cus tonnes of ppl were doing the exam, anyway, half way into the exam one of the old man supervisors walked past me and farted like 3 times in a row heaps loud, after each step he took. I was just looked across at him and thought..... WTF?, at least step outside mate!, ur breakin my concentration here!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
raidan said:
During my maths exam they had heaps of supervisors everywhere across the room cus tonnes of ppl were doing the exam, anyway, half way into the exam one of the old man supervisors walked past me and farted like 3 times in a row heaps loud, after each step he took. I was just looked across at him and thought..... WTF?, at least step outside mate!, ur breakin my concentration here!
EW! That is so gross.

If that happened to me l would just start gagging and chocking because of the smell.

bobmaza

one of the examiners in my maths extension 1 exam tried to end it a half an hour earlier than it was supoost to, luckly the other examiner knew what she was doing, scared the hell out of me

skankit

i have a lucky rock thats like a friendship thing ive had since year 6, its like this sorta small grey... rock...
anyway i had it on my desk in the maths exam and one of the supervisors comes up to me and shes like "whats the rock for?!" in a really accusing way
and im like "uh, its just a rock :eek:" and shes like "ahh yes... just a rock.." and walks off :confused:

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
one of the exam supervisors insisted on testing my water to see that it was really water. she made me pour some into her hands and then drank it...

so weird. plus, i didn't see anyone else have their drinks examined.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)