Worst TV Show(s) (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
- Big Brother hands down
- Australia's Brainiest Kid--I just have this thing with it's not brainiest, it's most knowledgeable. Having said that, I do learn quite a few interesting facts from it. So it's not the worst, but just that whole definition of brainy really gets me
- Deal or No Deal--wtf it's not even real talent, it's just on your luck. Well, part of it is knowledge based, but choosing the briefcases most definitely does not require intelligence
- Wife Swap--no further explanation required
- Biggest Loser--I know it's for the good of the contestants involved, but it's not realistic to lose weight that fast. I dunno, it just gets me.
- Australia's Funniest Home Videos--I dunno if it's just the Australian version or what (it has been many years since I saw the American version), but I'd say about 90% of the videos shown every time I see it (which is rare) are just lame. And most of them involve someone getting injured, which could be funny if done in a certain way, but almost never is and just ends up being stupid.
- Neighbours, Home & Away, Grey's Anatomy, other soapies--um, not everyone has such interesting lives. I know that's why it's on TV and not in reality, but come on, it's just too melodramatic.

Aus Idol was good in the first few seasons, I like So You Think You Can Dance, Australia's Got Talent is quite alright too, and Amazing Race is just the best--oh and the Simpsons. Iron Chef and Inspector Rex are good too. And that's about all I watch--don't watch TV past 8:30 unless it's a Fri or Sat night movie.

brasileira

HSC
MTV and other reality shows..
I love New York
Rock of Love
the bachelor style one with the black rapper with the clock around his neck
Gangsters to Gents or some shit
The Hills
Lindsay Lohans little runty sisters show
Date my mum
Room raiders
Next
My life as ryan (skater boy)
Pam andersons reality show
Alec baldwins ex wife reailty show

the list goes on....

whatgotwhat

HSC
Worst TV Shows. this is easy - all of them! not one single show on australian primetime television is good. or any time slot for that matter.

reality shows need to be canned. these execs don't want to pull the plug on absolute travesties like big brother because people's lives seem to be so vacuous and unfulfilling that they feel some kind of restoration by immersing themselves in others' boring lives, and hence these shows' ratings are through the roof.

another thing - cop shows. the big fucking elephant in the room. these shows - all american - dominate australian television. every month a new cop show pops up with the same clichéd story lines, the same formula. all these shows are riding the wave and cashing in. you can't flick to a show at night time that isn't some stupid cop show or some stupid american show like "don't forget the lyrics." we look desperately for TV sanctuary and find ourselves at ABC, sucking our thumbs at the 7:30 report.

HSC
The Hills
Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Passions

3/4s of the shows that have been made since '06.

Rainie

HSC
Big Brother
The bold and the beautiful (overly melo-dramatic)
Totally Wild ('twas so boring)

Aaaand...Playschool + Bob the builder? :p

L

leopard

Alright everyones a little bit confused here, y'all don't get the difference between some of the 'worst' shows on telly vs. bad shows, that you can watch ONLY when your really really really bored... really bored.
And I was even more disappointed to see some great shows listed here, so let me clear the static... ;)

Awesome shows:
*How I Met Your Mother... ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVER - truth
*My Super Sweet Sixteen... it's glamorously trashy
*NCIS
*The Hills... yes
*Friends
*Iron Chef

Shows to watch when your so bored, you've become desperate for some sort of cheap entertainment:
*game shows
*Rove
*Big Bro
*Law & Order
*Heroes
*Ugly Betty
*Neighbours/Home & Away
*Biggest Loser (when your at your lowest)

WORST SHOWS ON TELLY!!!!:
*Fifth Grader
*all dance shows
*all "talent" shows
*Today Tonight/ACA
*CSI
*Rules of Engagement
*Everybody Loves Raymond
*The Bold and the Beautiful
*???Faith
*According To Jim
.......... blah blah blah
*Passions
*Totally Wild
*Ice Road Truckers
*ANTIQUES ROAD SHOW!!!! obviously; no one would disagree i'm sure.
*Wife Swap
*Grey's Anatomy
*other MTV shit

YOU'RE ALL WELCOME :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Home and Away, Neigbours, So you think you can dance, Grey's Anatomy, TT and ACA.

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
leopard said:
Awesome shows:
*My Super Sweet Sixteen... it's glamorously trashy
*NCIS
*The Hills... yes

YOU'RE ALL WELCOME :ninja:

You are well crap.

leopard said:
WORST SHOWS ON TELLY!!!!:

*ANTIQUES ROAD SHOW!!!! obviously; no one would disagree i'm sure.
It has a fan page on facebook. Got me fucked that has.

I'd like to nominate The Biggest Loser.

Last edited:

Kiim2507

HSC
Parental Control..it's just horrible

Date My Mom is hilarious though. It's so incredibly lame and predictable that it's funny
Daughter: Don't tell the guy I have bad breath
Short time later
Mom: My daughter has bad breath

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)