Would anyone believe this? (1 Viewer)

Bar901

HSC
I achieved an ATAR of 98.50 with only night before study for every exam (except for English Belonging which I started maybe 2 days before). I would estimate I had an average of 3 - 4 hours study for each exam.

My subjects were English Adv. Geography, Maths Extension 1 + 2, PDHPE and Economics.

Do you think this is possible? Or am I just lying.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I think you've studied far more than you actually think you did.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
Any ATAR in the high 90's requires a consistent effort throughout the year.
Your full of it

huhwotsthis

HSC
You're unsatisfied. You wanted 99.95. Now you're subconciously thinking you didn't study.

oly1991

HSC
I achieved an ATAR of 98.50 with only night before study for every exam (except for English Belonging which I started maybe 2 days before). I would estimate I had an average of 3 - 4 hours study for each exam.

My subjects were English Adv. Geography, Maths Extension 1 + 2, PDHPE and Economics.

Do you think this is possible? Or am I just lying.
LOL wtf?

This is a blatant lie in my opinion. But i guess it is possible - if you had good ranks and you have a freaky memory.

Bar901

HSC
Yea, unfortunately I thought that would be the general consensus. Well, my first post is the honest truth and anyone from my school could probably back that up, but I suppose it doesn't really matter what other people think.

huhwotsthis

HSC
how the fuck can anyone achieve 98.5 with studying the night before. i did this and my ATAR is about 70.00 less than yours!

dp624

HSC
Yea, unfortunately I thought that would be the general consensus. Well, my first post is the honest truth and anyone from my school could probably back that up, but I suppose it doesn't really matter what other people think.
then why ask

Bar901

HSC
then why ask
Well because I know it's true, I find the replies extremely entertaining. Besides I'm stuck at home after just getting my tonsils out and I'm bored as anything.

Bar901

HSC
if you got 98.5 you should have had decent internal ranks = doing decently throughout the year = studying
Well assuming my first statement was true, is it not conceivable that I achieved good internal marks with once again only night before study for assessments?

Seithr

HSC
I know Bar901 and I can confirm he did shit all study the whole year besides a few hours one or two nights before the exam.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
I know Bar901 and I can confirm he did shit all study the whole year besides a few hours one or two nights before the exam.
I can also create other accounts with verry little posts and say that "shuttle bus got 99.90 with no study. if you dont believe him then your stupid."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)