Would anyone believe this? (1 Viewer)

rant

&&&&&&&&
HSC
i wish we were on a crowded bus so i could offer you a seat cool guy

Bar901

HSC
Not sure where you are going with this one, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

rant

&&&&&&&&
HSC
i dont see how you got the mark you did you seem pretty thick

wd any1 blv ths??????????????

alexdodson

HSC
All the people who are abusing him for lying are clearly jealous because they aren't satisfied with their shitdick mark when they worked their arses off all year, while he could pull it off with minimal effort.

Sucked in.

philphie

Banned
HSC
All the people who are abusing him for lying are clearly jealous because they aren't satisfied with their shitdick mark when they worked their arses off all year, while he could pull it off with minimal effort.

Sucked in.
don't revive pointless shitty threads

arcaox

HSC
lol to be honest i didnt study til 1 hr before the 4 unit exam and i was playing games the night before 3u so yea id believe it

alexdodson

HSC
don't revive pointless shitty threads
If you are so worried about "shitty threads" being revived maybe you shouldnt keep replying on the thread yourself. Does that not just show you are a complete hypocrite by even writing on the thread?

If its such a personal problem dont look at threads which you have executively decided are too 'outdated'.

ilikebeeef

HSC
If you are so worried about "shitty threads" being revived maybe you shouldnt keep replying on the thread yourself. Does that not just show you are a complete hypocrite by even writing on the thread?

If its such a personal problem dont look at threads which you have executively decided are too 'outdated'.
Hmm, how should I explain it... on forums (not just this one), there are hidden/unspoken rules...

proletariat

HSC
Its sad that you didnt put in an extra few hours and gotten 99.95, a feast and all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)