Would it be low if... (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
was it random stuff like reading the messages in his phone?

or was it hacking into his email, sending suggestive messages to girls hoping they would sexily reply and then would kick his ass when they do?

what exactly was the spying?

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
depends of what aspect you suspect....what did he do to make you be suspicious?
also, why do you have to make it all difficult for yourself and spy? did you try asking him if there is someone else? either way if he's not being honest with you you have to make a decision ( in my case i wouldnt even consider decisions and i'd end it and never see teh guys face again....but some girls are more forgiving than others)...so yeah..ur life, up to you, but if you're just being jelous you shouldn't let it get to you, but if you really fear something, talk about it with the guy first if you havent already.

katy-g

HSC
Spying would involve following him somewhere if i thought he was lying to me.

It seems lots of conveinent circumstances are arising as to his whereabouts.

Ive asked but hes firmly denied it... but i really do need to find out.

katy-g

HSC
secret said:
Ok, so what happens if he catches you following him? lol "Oh oh, babe, ummm, you forgot your wallet".
Yeh i was thinking about that... i kinda would need an excuse other then "fancy seeing u here"

dora_18

HSC
yeah...youd have to do it so he didnt catch you doing it, otherwise even if hes not cheating he'll end the relationship....

but i say follow him...guys are bastards...their sole focus in the adolescent stage is on their dicks..well most of the time...and i love how most can move on so quickly from a relationship as well...my friend was going out with her bf for a year, they broke up and that weekend he was with someone else...

robo-andie

HSC
dora_18 said:
yeah...youd have to do it so he didnt catch you doing it, otherwise even if hes not cheating he'll end the relationship....

but i say follow him...guys are bastards...their sole focus in the adolescent stage is on their dicks..well most of the time...and i love how most can move on so quickly from a relationship as well...my friend was going out with her bf for a year, they broke up and that weekend he was with someone else...
haha as usual you offer some classic "I still hate men" advice.

I say spy on him, it'll be exciting :) you get to go all stealth. Just don't get caught or you may forever be known as creepy stalker girl :uhhuh:

katy-g

HSC
secret said:
lol seriously though, what gives you the impression he is cheating on you?
Emails and Sms's ive read.

Conversations with his friends that ive 'overheard' on purpose.

Having his mum call me several times to ask if he is with me [cos he told her he would be] when he told me he was staying in with his family.

Having one of my friends claim they saw him "Gaphing" some westie bitch at the RSL.

Working 'overtime' at work when i know that the trading hours dont accomodate for him too.

And all the while he always seems to find an oh-so-conveinent excuse for them all...

dora_18

HSC
Thanks for the vote of confidence in him Dora. lol
well ok...im not saying hes cheating..BUT if there is any hesitation that the relationship isnt honest..dont get into that denial stage....

actually andy is right...i shouldnt be offering advice..im in a "i hate men phase"...well i am and im not...i have moments where im into being in a relationship..like before when on another post i said that i want a relationship and romantic sexual encounter..but then other moments..im like meh screw men...

robo-andie

HSC
katy-g said:
Emails and Sms's ive read.

Conversations with his friends that ive 'overheard' on purpose.

Having his mum call me several times to ask if he is with me [cos he told her he would be] when he told me he was staying in with his family.

Having one of my friends claim they saw him "Gaphing" some westie bitch at the RSL.

Working 'overtime' at work when i know that the trading hours dont accomodate for him too.

And all the while he always seems to find an oh-so-conveinent excuse for them all...
Don't even bother to find out if he is cheating, he sounds like a wanker anyway.
Fuck him off.

robo-andie

HSC
dora_18 said:
mhmmm...partial denial...
..... how is she in denial?

She realises he may be cheating, and wants to do something about it.
It's not like she is all "nah, he isn't cheating" while he is standing infront of her making out with another girl. That! would be some serious denial.

dora_18

HSC
if you think about it for too long, and the evidence is right in front of you..and you spend time pondering over it time and time again..you can get yourself into a stage where you think "meh its just me...everythings fine"...
im just saying..dont underestimate yourself and get yourself into that phase...

but im not saying when he doesnt come home @ 5pm..call him and yell "YOU CHEATING BASTARD.." be sure...

dora_18

HSC
lol..at times i really do think itd be easier with a chick...i definitely dont deny that..as for going through it when it came down to crunch time..doubtful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)