would it matter if the guy/grl was a goth,prep,or nerd? (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
no goths
nerds are fun
i hate preppys, so they can go away now, iam sure if the preppy was able to change their superior attitude then i would consider it

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Seriously though, as long as they weren't of the "spend my time sulking and writing poetry in their own blood" variety, it wouldn't matter at all.
Oh, yes. The angsty goth-type teenagers are just annoying.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
It depends on the extent to which they were any of those things... if their gothicity, nerdiness or preppish ways were all-consuming then it would be frustrating because they wouldn't give anything a go that didnt fit in with their lifestyle choice.

Also (this mainly applies to preps and goths) if they were trying to hard to be that way i wouldnt want to date them.

But otherwise i would be v inclined to go a prep or nerd, and less likely to go for a goth - but i still wouldn't rule it out.

Pierotte

HSC
of course it matters!!!!
simply because you would have no common interests or beliefs, you would understand one another, you would spend the majority of your time arguing.
call me crazy but i dont recon you can go out with someone you cant be friends with
take for exaple ryan and marissa on the OC... they were doomed to fail from the start.... hehehe, does anyone watch that show anymore?

S

Shuter

Pierotte said:
of course it matters!!!!
simply because you would have no common interests or beliefs, you would understand one another, you would spend the majority of your time arguing.
call me crazy but i dont recon you can go out with someone you cant be friends with
take for exaple ryan and marissa on the OC... they were doomed to fail from the start.... hehehe, does anyone watch that show anymore?
You were going good up until you started talking about the OC....

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Id go out with any goth that didnt listen to manson or cradle of filth or any of that pop/rock shite. Christian Death, Sisters of Mercy etc. fans would be accepted. NO TIT PIERCINGS!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
absolution* said:
Id go out with any goth that didnt listen to manson or cradle of filth or any of that pop/rock shite. Christian Death, Sisters of Mercy etc. fans would be accepted. NO TIT PIERCINGS!
yes tit peircing. and through in the spiked clit aswell

HSC
i don't think i'd go out with a goth, firstly because i honestly don't find their style attractive at all, and because i'm not particularly into that kind of music. and music is a big thing for me.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
unstable said:
hey people do you think it matters because i dont think it does and im wonderin does it really matter to you :eek:
I probably wouldnt go out with a goth, but what the fuck is a prep

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
sunjet said:
because you don't live in Sydney ~
I dont get why ppl are afraid of goths, i have been friends with some in the past but only one has really been wierd, and i wouldnt go out with goths

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)