Would the ugly ones eva be good enough for good lookin ones? (2 Viewers)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
That's why most of my relationships start thru friendships, it's kinda hard to get to kno someone just by seeing them.
Exactly!! And in a sense that's bad, because we all know starting relationships with good friends is a risk to the friendship should the relationship fail. Nonetheless, I prefer this approach than just hooking up with a chick I barely know.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I agree, alot of girls take the stance that it's not worth the friendship, and yes i have lost a bunch of friends... but it's worth it to find someone that you'll experience great happyness with for a long time.

However at the moment i'm at a cross-roads where i'm not sure what i want...

Dejected

Crash into Me
HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
s'ok mate...alot of ppl think the same way...

1) ppl do look at the physical appearance first...they cant look at nething else first can they? unless they have xray specs...i want some...

2) The so called HOT girls and guys will end up alone, jobless and stupider than they r now for thinking theyre better than everyone else...all anyone really wants in a relationship is a down to earth kind of person who takes the time to get to know you...

3) sure looks dominate society...but there are a rare few nice people who take the time to look deeper...note to self: first impressions last!

i have a gf and im happy as after 3 years of heartbreak...love sucks until u find one you like...

cheer up...its ok
i like.....goddamn 10 chars

Dejected

Crash into Me
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Similarly, I can get obsessed with an extremely attractive chick (i.e looks = 100%), talk with her, find out how much of an idiot she is and suddenly don't find her all that attractive.
so true....why are the majority of the good ones bloody dipsticks?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
god no...the man v woman, having-what-you-don't-have-debate

A

assman

lol! im pretty hot looking myself *jokes* ... ok i get my fair share. im not stunning. just blantly average. anyway, im a guy right. they say im overconfident. but i swear to god i could get ANY chick i wanted. i think girls arent necessarily attracted to looks, but maybe the way the guys hold themselves.

i do great.

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
chiks are more accepting and more willing to pursue something with a guy even if he isnt the most stunner outta the lot. a guy on the otherhand, and a hot one at that, only pursues the dirty slutty ones that are the most attractive... and everyone knows thats true, they may b good friends with an average chik but thats as far as it wood go for now.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Miss_Mirage86 said:
a guy on the otherhand, and a hot one at that, only pursues the dirty slutty ones that are the most attractive... and everyone knows thats true
Of course! Stereotypes are ALWAYS correct!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Miss_Mirage86 said:
chiks are more accepting and more willing to pursue something with a guy even if he isnt the most stunner outta the lot. a guy on the otherhand, and a hot one at that, only pursues the dirty slutty ones that are the most attractive... and everyone knows thats true, they may b good friends with an average chik but thats as far as it wood go for now.
sheesh...fiesty...

i think someone is relieving their stress because the one they liked hooked up with another girl. someone's jealous :p

seriously though, that really is generalising the whole male pop. that's unfair to anyone who isn't like you've said. for one i'm not like that. i'm most likely gonna be attracted to a girl with the right persona. but yes i would go out with an ordinary cirl, if they had the credential/s that i just mentioned.

here's one that might be true: girls will most likely not go out with a guy younger than a year of them, or sometimes not at all.

ladies, you know i'm right :D

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
k well i guess youre right. im not sure why but i dont exactly look for younger men. but then again i wouldnt rule out someone being a year younger. but i wouldnt get any younger than that because guys maturity levels are so different from girls. which is generally why girls go for older men, because they are more mature and are past making poo jokes and smelling their own farts.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Argonaut said:
Are you one of those so-called 'ugly ones' trying to prove that you're really a sensitive, intelligent, caring and thoughtful guy?
i could be. i don't know if i'm the ugly duckling yet :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)